6 Lip-Smacking, Easy To Make Recipes That Are Ideal For Summer
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : April 23, 2022 11:04 IST
Have you tried these mouthwatering and instant summer recipes yet?
Summer is here! So what's your best way to beat the scorching heat? Mine is through making some modifications to my diet. You will be stunned by how smoothly your diet options can help you remain rejuvenated throughout this season. Do you feel that summer meals are bland? I would state who says that? So let's help you get started with my best summer recipes:
- Paneer rajgira fritters with hung curd: Paneer Rajgira fritters are an excellent option for evening snacks with a hot cuppa tea or coffee. The outer layer is crispy, whereas the soft paneer completely melts in the mouth. It is an easy recipe that can be made in an air fryer lighter version doubling the relishing enjoyment by serving it with hung curd.
- Kesar badam kulfi: Nothing more refreshing than a tasty ice cream cone on a hot day. Many of us like to enjoy ice cream all year round, but it’s definitely during the warmer months of the year that it can become something of a craving. A kulfi in which milk is spiced with saffron and almond is an excellent and wholesome energy provider rejuvenating your body.
- Frozen blueberries yoghurt: A simple combination of Greek yoghurt and blueberries is the perfect balance of protein and fibre to keep you energised. Fresh blueberries are certainly a famous summer delight. They have a sweet taste, and they are juicy and healthy. So blending it with yoghurt and devouring it can ease you from scorching summer days.
- Mango lassi: Lassi, a popular traditional yoghurt-based drink that originated in the Indian subcontinent, is relished by many people across India. And what's a better way to add the mango vibrancy to this age-old drink to make it one of the best cooling summer drinks packed full of nutrients and vitamins that are beneficial for your health.
- Matar chaat: Green Peas or Hari Matar are among the favourite spring vegetables with high concentrations of vitamins and minerals. They are grown worldwide and are widely known for their immense health benefits and nutrition value.
- Curd rice: Traditionally, curd rice was consumed regularly during summers to prevent sunstroke and beat the summer heat. Curd or yoghurt is regarded as a natural coolant bringing down the body temperature.