Beetroots are high in vitamin C and iron, which help the body generate healthy red blood cells and fight infections.
Beetroot is an underappreciated root vegetable that is high in nutrients. Beetroot is a nutritious powerhouse, packed with important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Beetroots are high in vitamin C and iron, which help the body generate healthy red blood cells and fight infections. That isn't everything. Beetroot is an excellent purifier since it aids in the detoxification of the body. Toxins are drawn into the colon by the beets and then excreted from the body. There is no doubt that beetroots are beneficial to our bodies. We discovered an amazing beetroot recipe that you can incorporate into your breakfast routine: beetroot idli.
Idli is a classic South Indian breakfast dish that practically everyone enjoys. Idlis are a healthy way to start the day because they are steamed. Idlis just became a lot healthier thanks to this beetroot idli recipe. To make these healthy beetroot idlis, create a batter with beets, sooji, and yoghurt, add a tadka, and steam the idlis.
• 1 cup light roast semolina
• 1 cup curd
• to taste salt
• 1/2 cup beetroot puree
• 1/2 inch ginger
• 3 green chillies
• 1 tbsp cashew nuts
• 1 tsp urad dal
• 5-6 curry leaves
• 1 tsp Eno fruit salt
1. First, chop the beets and place them in a jar. Add the ginger and green chillies, combine with a little water, and puree until smooth.
2. Combine semolina, curd, salt, and beetroot puree in a bowl. Then, add a little water to make a batter. Set it aside for a while.
3. Right away, heat some oil in a tempering pan. Add the curry leaves, urad dal, finely chopped onions, and mustard seeds to the tempering to make it.
4. Stir the batter after adding this tempering.
5. Prepare the idli maker and add the eno fruit salt to it.
6. Steam the batter for 10 minutes in each of the moulds. The beetroot idlis are prepared.