Beetroot Dosa; Healthy And Delicious Breakfast For Weightloss
- Harshita Malhotra
Updated : August 12, 2022 19:08 IST
Beetroot dosa is a package of nutrients and deliciousness.
Beetroot puree and rava are used to make the healthful and quick dish known as Beetroot Rawa Dosa. The Beetroot Dosa has a crispy exterior and a pink interior. It tastes fantastic when paired with a selection of spicy pickles, chutneys, or other condiments. Simple ground beets and spices combined with the usual idli dosa batter make up the beetroot dosa recipe. Including vegetables in your breakfast not only makes it more colourful, but it's also good for you. Beetroot dosa is a great way to incorporate healthy vegetables with Dosa. It is a package of nutrients and deliciousness.
Here are some benefits of beetroot-
During exercise, beetroot and its juice assist your heart and lungs function more effectively. Beets contain nitric oxide, which improves blood flow to your muscles. When exercising, some athletes consume beets or drink beet juice to increase their performance.
Prevents Heart Diseases
The B9 vitamin folate, which is abundant in beets, supports cell growth and function. Folate is essential for preventing blood vessel damage, which lowers the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Beets are rich in fibre and help your gut's healthy bacteria develop. Your immune system is strengthened and sickness is fought off by having a lot of beneficial bacteria in your digestive system. Additionally, fibre enhances digestion and lowers the chance of constipation.
Here's how you can make beetroot dosa at home
1. ½ cup beetroot
2. 1 cup rice flour
3. ¼ cup rava / semolina (coarse)
4. ¾ tsp salt
5. 3 cup water
6. ½ onion (finely chopped)
7. 2 chilli (finely chopped)
8. 2 tbsp coriander (finely chopped)
9. few curry leaves (chopped)
10. 1 tsp cumin
11. water (for batter)
12. oil (for roasting)
1. First, combine 1/2 cup beetroot with 1/2 cup water in a mixing bowl.
2. To create a paste, blend.
3. Transfer the beetroot paste to a large bowl,
4. Add 3 cups of water, 1 cup of rava, 1/4 cup of salt, and 1 cup of rice flour.
5. Mix thoroughly with a whisk. Check to see if there are any lumps.
6. Currently, add 1/2 onion, 2 chillies, 2 tbsp coriander, a few curry leaves, and 1 tsp cumin.
7. For the rava to soak properly, thoroughly combine and let sit for 10 minutes.
8. You can see the batter is runny after 10 minutes. If necessary, you can change the consistency by adding water.
9. Pour the batter onto the pan when it is very hot.
10. Spread 1 teaspoon of oil on the dosa and roast for 2 minutes, or until it becomes crisp.
11. Enjoy the beetroot dosa dish with chutney at the end.