These Quick And Easy Cheesy Chicken Strips Can Be Your Next Binge
- Aanchal Mathur
Updated : September 19, 2022 04:09 IST
Cheese chicken finger is a snack that isn’t just utterly delicious, but also very quick and easy to make
There is something about cheesy snacks that get us all excited at just the mention of it. Be it a family get-together, party with friends at home or at a restaurant, if there’s a cheesy snack on the menu, we are sorted. After all, there is no party without delicious food, and if you ask a cheese lover, deliciousness is where cheese is! Besides all the pizzas and pastas, finger foods are what works best with cheese. They aren’t just super delicious but also make for the best snacks to sneak into all those get-togethers without making any mess. And if you too are a big fan of cheese like us, we bring you an easy recipe that combines protein-rich chicken and cheese together in a lip-smacking snack that you won’t be able to resist.
Cheese chicken finger is a snack that isn’t just utterly delicious, but also very quick and easy to make. You can enjoy it classic as is, or pair with your favourite dip, it's going to be super delicious either way! All you need is some boneless chicken strips, beaten eggs, breadcrumbs, along with oil to fry and a few seasonings. That's all! So if you are planning a party at home or simply craving a cheesy snack, this one’s going to come in handy for a quick and yummy affair. What are we waiting for? Let's get started with the recipe.
How To Make Cheesy Chicken Fingers
- 200 gms chicken strips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp flour
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- To begin with the recipe, first cut the chicken breast into strips (you can buy the strips too). Once done, keep aside.
- Now, whisk the eggs in a bowl, add olive oil, milk, and water. Mix well.
- Add the chicken strips to the whisked egg bowl, and set aside for a few minutes.
- Mix the flour, salt, cheese, pepper powder, and breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame. Remove any excess flour and gently add the chicken pieces. Wait until the chicken pieces turn golden brown and crisp to perfection.
- Serve hot.
Isn’t it super easy and quick? Try this delicious cheese and chicken snack as your next evening binge and share your experience with us.