3 Delectable Sugar-Free Sweets You Can Try At Home
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : February 21, 2022 12:02 IST
Looking for some sugar-free sweets? Then try these fantastic recipes at home.
In today’s time, the demand for sugar-free sweets has increased, thanks to people becoming more and more conscious about their health and calorie count in what they eat. So, why not try making some sugar-free sweets at home. Here’re a few easy recipes that you can try at home:
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Dry fruits - 2 tsp
- Jaggery - 2 tsp
- Ghee - 2 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- First, boil the milk
- Now, heat the ghee fry the gram flour well in a pan. Now add the boiled milk and keep stirring.
- After a while, add jaggery, cardamom powder, dry fruits to this mixture and cook it well
- After cooking for about 5 minutes, turn off the stove
- When it cools down slightly, take it out and start preparing the laddoos
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Pistachio - 3 finely chopped
- Rice - 3 teaspoon ground
- Honey - 2 teaspoons
- Milk - 2 cup
- Saffron - 2
- To make sugar-free phirni, boil the milk well for 5 minutes
- Now add saffron, cardamom powder and stir the milk
- After a while, add honey, ground rice and cook till it becomes thick
- After thickening, turn off the gas, garnish with pistachios on top and serve
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar-free granules - 2 tsp
- Cashew paste - 1 cup
- Milk - 1/3 cup
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- First, mix milk and sugar-free granules in a vessel until it dissolves well.
- Add cardamom powder and cashew paste; when the mixture dissolves, mix it well, and prepare the blend.
- Now heat ghee, add cashew mixture to a pan and cook it for about 5-7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, spread it by placing it in a vessel, cutting it in the shape of barfi and keeping it cool for some time.
- After cooling, you can serve