Relish This Pista Paan Burfi During Festivities
- Harshita Malhotra
Updated : October 13, 2022 19:10 IST
Goodness of paan and pista with a beautiful green colour!
Without dessert, no great event is complete. Popular sweets like pista burfi can be made for celebrations, special occasions, or simply everyday situations. How about adding a twist to the usual pista barfi? Let's add paan flavour to it! There's no need to travel very far to the market when you can make this delicious burfi at home. These homemade treats are relatively simple to prepare and, if any silver vark is available, it is adorned with. This sweet dish is enticing for individuals with a sweet craving because it has a nutty flavour and a lovely pastel green appearance. They can be kept for days in an airtight container and have a long shelf life. Your children will adore this delectable burfis and keep requesting more. Serve your guests with this dessert and wait for the compliments to unroll!
You May Also Like
Eid 2022: 4 Mutton Recipes To Relish This Festive Season
Janmashtami Special: Milk-Based Desserts To Enjoy During This Festival
Move Over Modak: 6 Foods To Relish During Ganesh Chaturthi This Year
This Vasant Panchami, Relish These 4 Kesari Delicacies On The Festive Platter
Eid 2022- Relish Some Sheer Khurma This Festive Season By Chef Rohan Malwankar
1. For Paan 1 - cup pistachio
2. 3 tsp condensed milk
3. 1 and 1/2 tsp powdered sugar
4. 1/4 cup milk powder
5. 1 tsp corn flour(optional) If needed
6. 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
7. 4-5 drops of edible green colour
For Filling - 2 tsp walnut chopped
1. 2 tsp almond blanched and chopped
2. 2 tsp pistachio blanched and chopped
3. Few drops of kewra essence
4. 2 tsp condensed milk
5. 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
6. 1 tsp ghee
7. Few saffron strands
1. Pistachios should be roasted over low heat. After they have cooled, grind them into a fine powder in a grinding jar.
2. Transfer the pista powder to a bowl, and then stir in the milk powder, sugar, cardamom powder, corn flour, green food colouring, and condensed milk. Get a dough-like mixture by thoroughly combining. Add more condensed milk if it seems dry.
3. Condensed milk is added to a pan of warm ghee and stirred while it is still on low heat. Stir for a minute after adding the chopped nuts, cardamom powder, and kewra essence. Cut the gas off.
4. Taking the pista dough now, roll it out between two plastic sheets to create a flat sheet.
5. The sheet will now be squared off, conical in shape, and filled.
6. Pistachio paan barfi is now ready to be consumed.