Now Raveena, maybe one of the fittest actresses we know of, but even she seems to have a soft-spot for chocolate like the rest of us.
Actress Raveena Tandon who ruled the screens and our heart in the 90’s made a splash again with her power-packed performance in KGF Chapter 2. The film is breaking all records on the box office and is emerging to be one of the biggest films of the year. The Kannada film starring Yash, also featured Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt. Raveena played the role of Ramika Sen and is being praised everywhere for her intense portrayal. Raveena recently did an AMA session on Instagram, where she answered a couple of questions from her fans like her favourite co-actor, favourite song and release date of KGF 3. She also told her fans about her all-time favourite food. Now Raveena, maybe one of the fittest actresses we know of, but even she seems to have a soft-spot for chocolate like the rest of us. When asked “ Are u a foodie? If Yes, Your favourite food mam”, she replied “Anything chocolate”, alongwith a picture of her holding a delicious dessert with cream and fruits.
Chocolate is an incredibly versatile ingredient. You can use it to flavour your desserts, shakes, smoothies and what not. Here are some of our all-time favourite chocolate recipes:
1. Chocolate cupcakes: Soft and dainty cupcakes, with a strikingly pretty creamy, chocolate top. Ideal recipe for birthday parties and brunch. Make sure you serve it fresh so that the cake does not harden.
2. Chocolate cheesecake: Another moist and creamy dessert. Of course this one comes with a hint of perfectly whipped cream cheese. The biscuity layer made of chocolate provided exquisite contrast to flavour and texture. A wholesome recipe you must try.
3. Chocolate Brownie: Intensely decadent brownie, flavoured with dark chocolate and chocolate chips. Did we tell you they can be made in a matter of minutes too. Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for best results.
4. Triple chocolate chip cookies: Not one or two, this chocolate chip cookie comes with triple the goodness of chocolate. This cookie is fudgy and made with good quality dark chocolate, that makes it adequately sweet and bitter. Decadence has a new address and it is this.
5. Chocolate banana cake: Remember the lockdown of 2020, where all of us were busy baking the best banana breads at home? Don’t we miss some of the fresh goodness of the same. This delish banana bread made at home with good quality banana, flour and dark chocolate is replete with delicious flavour that will impress everyone at your place, kids and grown-up alike.
Try these recipes soon and let us know how you liked it. For more ‘chocolatey’ recipes, you can refer to Slurrp.com. You can also become part of Slurrp Community and send in your own recipes.