Grilled Sandwich To Tunday Kebab: 3 Indian Street Foods To Try At Home
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 27, 2022 14:01 IST
Are you are a street food lover? Then these fantastic recipes are a must-try.
Whenever I talk about Indian cuisine, the first thing that comes to my mind is the diverse street food variety. But, do you know street grub is an integral part of India's varied culture? Moreover, we have a unique cuisine in every state. So, from dabeli to vada pav and gol gappe, Indian street food wouldn't cease to amaze your appetite. Street food is everything sold on the streets by the vendors. Of course, small kiosks have taken over at some places, but nothing beats the pleasure of aloo chaat from the hawker. So, for all those refreshing memories, we have listed three street food recipes to entice your taste buds:
TUNDE KE KEBAB
- Mutton mince - 200 grams
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves - 2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste -1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Gram flour - 1/2 cup
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon - 1 inch
- Salt - as per taste
- Poppy root - 1 tsp
- Rosewater - 1 tsp
- Fennel - 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom - 4
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Clove – 4
How to make tunde ke kebab?
- First, put all the spices, grind them well in the mixer, and take them out.
- After this, put garlic-ginger paste, mutton mince with red chilli in a vessel and mix it well.
- Now mix the ground spices other ingredients in the mutton mince mixture and keep it for some time.
- After some time, take it out of this mixture and make it in the kebab shape.
- Now put oil/butter in the pan to heat up. If you want, you can cook it on coal also.
- Add the kebabs and cook it until both sides are golden brown.
- Now serve it with sauce or chutney.
- Gram flour - 1 teaspoon
- Dry fruits - 150 grams
- Cardamom - 5 pieces
- Fennel - 1 teaspoon
- Ghee - 2 teaspoons
- Sugar - 100 grams
- Flour - 250 grams
- Khoya-100 grams
- Oil - for frying
How to make sweet kachori?
- First, dissolve sugar in water and keep it aside to make sweet kachori.
- Mix all-purpose flour, gram flour, dry fruits in this water and knead the dough.
- Now put oil in a heated pan.
- After this, take in the prepared dough, fill it lightly with khoya and make it in the shape of kachori.
- After making the kachori, put it in the hot oil and fry it till it becomes golden.
- Meethi kachori is ready to be served.
GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- Black pepper powder-1 spoon
- Onion-2 cut into rounds
- Salt-according to taste
- Mayonnaise-3 spoon
- Cheese-3 spoon
- Bread-6 pieces
- Butter-3 spoon
- Tomato-2 cut
How to make a grilled cheese sandwich?
- First of all, put butter in a pan and heat it.
- After heating put the bread, bake till it turns golden on both sides.
- After baking both the sides, put cheese on the bread and put other ingredients on top of it.
- After baking one more bread, keep the ingredients and place the other bread on top of the bread.
- Your grilled sandwich is ready.