Sandwich To Pizza: 3 Bread Recipes To Impress Your Kids
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 27, 2022 14:01 IST
Time to prepare some tasty foods; we assure you that your kids will enjoy these bread recipes.
Have you got a picky child at home? Does your child love to grasp a packet of potato chips or a box of instant noodles to quench their hunger cramps? Then, check out the following easy recipes that we have set together to keep your child from indulging in harmful snacks. In your urge to make your kid consume nutritious meals, bread has taken multiple shapes to proffer nourishing and delectable snacks. Here are three bread recipes to try this winter.
- Chopped dry fruits - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 spoon
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Whipped curd - 1/2 cup
- Sugar powder - 1 cup
- Semolina - 1/2 cup
- Bread - 5 pieces
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Flour - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
How to make bread cake?
- First of all, put semolina, bread, all-purpose flour, curd, milk, and dry fruits in a vessel, mix it well, and prepare the batter.
- Mix butter and sugar and prepare the mixture well. Now blend this mixture well in the prepared semolina batter.
- After about 15 to 20 minutes, add baking powder, baking soda, cardamom powder to this batter and mix it well.
- After greasing the cake tin with butter, pour the prepared batter into the container.
- After baking the cake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, take it out and serve after cooling down.
- Capsicum - 1/2 chopped
- Red Chili Sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Tomato - 1 chopped
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Pizza sauce - 1 tsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Cheese - 1/2 cup
- Bread - 6 pieces
- Oregano - 1 tsp
How to make bread pizza?
- First, put oil in a pan, bake the bread till it becomes light brown and keep it aside.
- Place onion, capsicum, and tomato after applying pizza sauce to the bread.
- Now put cheese, salt, oregano on this bread and cook in the pan till the cheese melts lightly.
- When cooked well, take it out on a plate and serve.
- Children will love this tasty dish in the winter season.
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cabbage - 1/2 finely chopped
- Salt - according to taste
- Coriander leaves -2 tsp
- Carrot - 1/2 cup grated
- Paneer - 1/2 cup
- Bread - 4 pieces
- Butter - 1 tsp
How to make a paneer sandwich?
- First of all, except for bread and butter, put all the ingredients in a vessel and mix it well.
- Now put butter in a pan and bake the bread lightly. Of course, if you want, you can also use it without baking.
- Now, place the prepared mixture over the bread and after spreading the mix, place another bread on top.
- Please keep it on a plate and serve it with your favourite sauce or chutney.
If you liked this article, then do share it, and to read more such articles, stay connected with Slurrp.