How To Make Chicken Bulgogi Deopbab; Korean Rice Bowl
- Harshita Malhotra
Updated : November 27, 2022 09:11 IST
Gen Z is head over heels in love with Korean food. Here's a recipe of chicken rice bowl that is sweet and sour!
This bulgogi-style rice bowl, also known as bulgogi deopbap, is simple to prepare even on a weeknight. Deopbap, which translates to "covered rice," is a bowl of rice with a topping on top. It may be made with a variety of ingredients and is a simple one-dish supper. Based on the topping, the dish's entire name is established. One of the most well-liked deopbap meals in Korea is bulgogi. Depending on how much sauce you want to blend into your rice, you may need to add a little bit extra sauce when cooking the marinated chicken to make this rice bowl with bulgogi.
You May Also Like
1. 1 cup Rotisserie chicken shredded
2. ¼ cup Cucumbers sliced
3. 1 Carrot shaved
4. ¼ cup Arugula
5. ⅛ cup Jalapeno sliced
6. 1 cup White rice cooked
Spicy gochujang marinade
1. 2½ tablespoon Gochujang paste
2. 1½ tablespoon Gochugaru
3. 1½ tablespoon Soy sauce
4. ½ tablespoon Honey
5. 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
6. 1½ tablespoon Rice cooking wine
7. ½ tablespoon Garlic minced
8. ⅛ teaspoon Salt
9. ⅛ teaspoon Black pepper
1. 1 tablespoon Gochujang paste
2. 1 tablespoon Seasoned rice vinegar
3. 2 tablespoons Kewpie mayo or mayo of choice
To make the spicy gochujang marinade
1. Gochujang, gochugaru, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, rice cooking wine, garlic, salt, and pepper should all be combined in a small bowl. To combine everything, stir.
2. Sprinkle the shredded rotisserie chicken with the proper quantity of this sauce (or meat of choice).
To make gochujang Aioli
1. Combine the gochujang, seasoned rice vinegar, and kewpie mayo in a small bowl. To combine everything, stir.
To assemble the rice and other ingredients
1. Spread the cooked rice in a shallow bowl in an equal layers. Add your chicken, shaved carrot, sliced cucumbers, jalapeño peppers, and arugula in the appropriate order. Enjoy with a liberal drizzle of gochujang aioli!