Have You Tried Priyanka Chopra’s Summer Salad Recipe Yet?
- Jasmine Kaur
Updated : August 12, 2022 05:08 IST
The actor is cooling off the summer blues with a green salad recipe
Adding more feathers to her cap with each passing day, Priyanka Chopra is quite a stunner, be it her gorgeous looks or her immense love for food. Born in a Punjabi family, Priyanka moved to the big city to fulfil her acting dream and now has one foot in Hollywood too. While many transitions took place after she tied the knot with Nick Jonas, it was her love for food that remained constant and translated into her restaurant in NYC.
Not just an actor, Priyanka is a restaurateur today with ‘Sona’ as her first step in the direction. Bringing Indian cuisine on the international plate, her restaurant serves some of the best Indian delicacies like dosas, kormas, chaat and more. Her restaurant is frequently visited by renowned guests like Mindy Kaling, Vishal Bharadwaj and Anupam Kher. However, this time, the actress wasn’t sharing her usual indulgences. Instead, she shared a special salad recipe from Sona.
Called the Summer Salad, the bowl is full of greens with sliced avocados and a thick green dip on the side. She posted this on her Instagram stories and next up was an exclusive recipe from the kitchens of Sona of this salad. Do you want to try it too? Here’s the full recipe.
For the salad:
• 4-6 cups spring greens, rinsed and chopped
• 1 cup asparagus tips, chopped
• 1 cup fresh English peas
• 1 watermelon radish, halved and thinly sliced
• ½ avocado, sliced
• ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
For the dressing:
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 1 tbsp fresh mint, minced
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp pepper
• Take all the vegetables and toss them in a large bowl.
• Simultaneously, prepare the salad dressing by combining fresh mint, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
• Next, pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
• Finish the salad with grilled chicken or some avocados.
• Serve right away.