Did You Know Shah Rukh Khan Is A Huge Pasta Fan? Recipe Inside
- Jasmine Kaur
Updated : September 12, 2022 06:09 IST
The ‘King of Bollywood’ is a foodie too, and his love for this pasta bowl is unmatched
If we are discussing Shah Rukh Khan, it often centres on his charm, acting prowess, and the manner in which he has touched millions of lives through his films. But did you know that ‘King Khan’ is also a big-time foodie. And what does he like to eat the most? A bowl of pasta.
Yes, you read that right. The megastar’s favourite dish is pasta. In fact, there is a specific kind of pasta that is his go-to food for every mood. In a recent video by Pinkvilla, one discovers that Shah Rukh indulges in a spaghetti dish at this restaurant in Mumbai. The Bollywood star often visits Mezzo Mezzo at JW Marriott in Juhu to enjoy his bowl of pasta. Which one is it? It is a delectable and saucy lobster spaghetti.
Apart from spaghetti, he also loves digging into tandoori chicken and biryani. While he manages to look fit and young even in his 50s, the secret to his glowing and youthful personality is probably hidden in all the good food he devours because that’s what keeps him happy.
The chef at SRK’s favourite restaurant reveals the recipe for his most-loved pasta dish, and we thought you’d like to try it at home too.
• 1 packet spaghetti
• 1 lobster
• 3 diced onions
• 2 tsps chilli pepper
• 3 garlic cloves
• 8 cherry tomatoes
• Basil leaves
• Lemon wedges
• Start by adding water to a pan with some salt.
• Bring it to a boil and add in the spaghetti.
• Next, toss some garlic and chilli pepper along with onions in oil.
• Once the onions are soft, add in cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper.
• Stir it all together until the tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
• Mash the tomatoes to make a thick sauce.
• Add in the boiled and drained spaghetti to this sauce.
• Then, add the cleaned, diced, and boiled lobster.
• Mix it all together and throw in basil leaves.
• Finally, serve it hot with a side of lemon wedges.