Try this lip smacking butter chicken pasta and enjoy the culinary fusions.
Food combinations and fusions are common these days. Combining two or three different cuisines helps us create various exotic dishes that not only taste delicious but are pleasing to the eyes as well. One such result of the food combination is Butter Chicken Pasta. This dish has all the Italian plus Indian flavours. Butter chicken is the most beloved dish in North India. It has all the goodness of tomatoes, cream butter and desi spices. Chicken chunks mixed with the creamy tomato gravy gave rise to this delectable Punjabi dish. On the other hand, no Italian meal is complete without pasta. It is almost like the national dish of Italy. Pasta can be made in various forms and flavours. You can add almost anything to it and still get the best of the dish. Butter Chicken Pasta is a dish in which the pasta is mixed and cooked with butter chicken gravy. It is tangy, creamy and has a hint of sweetness. You will feel the burst of different flavours in your mouth with every bite you take.
Here's how you can make Butter Chicken Pasta at home for dinner
1. 2 cups butter chicken
2. 4 cups penne pasta
3. 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
4. 1 tbsp Kasuri methi crushed
5. 1 tbsp black pepper crushed
6. 1 tsp salt
7. 1 tbsp olive oil
8. grated parmesan cheese to taste
1. Pasta should be cooked in salted, boiling water until just tender. Drain then set aside. Save the pasta water as well.
2. Heat some olive oil in a pot and cut the tomatoes in halves. Roast until just starting to brown, then season with salt and pepper. Take out and put aside
3. Add the cooked butter chicken to the cooking pot and reheat it over medium heat. Add the cooked pasta and stir well when it begins to simmer just a little.
4. Add a few sprays of the pasta water you saved if you think it needs more moisture. Salt should be checked and adjusted as needed. Mix well, then extinguish the flame.
5. Roasted cherry tomatoes, crumbled kasuri methi, and parmesan shavings are the perfect finishing touches for your mouthwatering butter chicken pasta.
6. Serve hot.