This Amla Wheatgrass Juice Is Enough To Keep You Hydrated In Winters
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 27, 2022 14:01 IST
Drink a glass of wheatgrass and gooseberry juice to keep yourself full this season.
Have you ever heard of wheatgrass? Ahh! Don't think much. It is barley that is used in Navratri during the kalash-sthaphna at home. But hardly anyone would use it on regular days. This grass-like plant which grows from barley, is known as wheatgrass, made from the Triticum aestivum plant. There are several benefits of this wheatgrass that you barely know about.
Antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
Wheatgrass has anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamins A, C, E, K and B-complex are found in wheatgrass, due to which they are considered essential for medical benefits. One wheatgrass plant contains 92 minerals, including 17 amino acids and vitamins, which is why it is called a superfood that is super helpful for health.
Ingredients for amla wheatgrass juice
- 5 gooseberries
- 2 pits of thin wheatgrass
How to make amla wheatgrass juice?
- First, wash the gooseberry and wheatgrass thoroughly and grind them in the grinder.
- Now add half a teaspoon of black salt to it.
- Time to put it in a glass and sip it.
Drink this juice every morning after drinking a glass of water. This juice will keep you healthy throughout the winter. Here are three advantages.
- Improves digestion: Are you suffering from constipation in winter? Then this amla wheatgrass juice is here to improve digestion. Wheatgrass has alkaline properties that help improve digestion, and amla contains antioxidants that relieve constipation, acidity and gas. Apart from constipation, this juice is also beneficial in obesity and diarrhoea.
- Suitable for thyroid patients: The mineral selenium present in wheatgrass and vitamin C of amla helps better function the thyroid gland. It also allows hormone balancing with weight loss. For this, take a glass of wheatgrass and amla juice in the morning.
- Boosts Metabolism: Research suggests that wheatgrass helps in boosting metabolism and reducing weight. In addition, the amount of calories in this juice is significantly less and does not contain fat.
So, to gain the above three benefits, drink wheatgrass amla juice daily and keep yourself healthy.