Whiskey Cocktails Perfect For Your Thanksgiving Dinner
- Risha Ganguly
Updated : November 24, 2022 03:11 IST
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and there is nothing better than a perfectly paired cocktail to tie your meal together seamlessly. We think these festive, seasonal cocktails make a special occasion like Thanksgiving dinner all the more special
What are you thankful for? A good life? Good food? Good company? This is the time to be grateful for everything that you have and everything that life still has to offer you. This day is marked by cooking an amazing meal and enjoying the day with close friends and family. The meal is what decides the mood of the day and everyone bonds over the good food.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and there is nothing better than a perfectly paired cocktail to tie your meal together seamlessly. Sure, you could absolutely break open your favorite bottle of wine, but we think these festive, seasonal cocktails make a special occasion like Thanksgiving dinner all the more special. Here are some amazing cocktail recipes by Pankaj Arora, the Brand Advocacy Manager of India Area, Brown-Forman.
Apple Cider With JD Fire
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 ice cubes
- 45 ml Jack Daniel's Fire
- 235 ml apple cider
- Rim the glasses.
- Juice half a lemon. Carefully pour the juice onto a plate or in a small container. Add the sugar to another plate or container.
- Gently dip the rim of a clean glass in lemon juice, then in brown sugar. Make circular motions to coat the rim evenly.
- Add the ice cubes to a glass. Pour the Jack Daniel's Fire into the glass or cocktail bowl. Fill it with apple cider. Give it a stir with a spoon or a cinnamon stick.
Garnish: 1 cinnamon stick, 1 apple cut in slices
- 60 ml Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7
- 15 ml honey
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 120 ml hot water
- Pour Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 into a heavy mug.
- Add honey and lemon juice.
- Pour in 1/2 cup hot water and stir.
- Garnish with whole spices like cloves, cinnamon sticks, and star anise.
- 60 ml Jack Daniel's Old No. 7
- 1 Mug Coffee
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- Coffee Creamer
- Whipped Cream (Garnish)
- Coffee (Garnish)
- Pour Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 into a mug of coffee.
- Add cream and a spoonful of brown sugar.
- Top with whipped cream and coffee.
- Stir and enjoy
Garnish: Whip Cream and Coffee
Try these three cocktails and make your thanksgiving even better. Food, drinks and good company - this will be the epitome of your festive season.