Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce; Chinese Touch To Dinner
- Harshita Malhotra
Updated : August 20, 2022 06:08 IST
A chinese gravy that tastes amazing with rice.
This Chinese-style vegetables in hot garlic sauce, a variety of vegetables in a spicy and flavorful garlic sauce, is sure to please for quick and simple meals. Try this tasty vegetable in Hot Garlic sauce if you're tired of eating fried rice with a typical vegetable curry. Almost anything pairs well with this tasty and healthful meal! You only need to combine your favourite vegetables and all of the sauces. Yes, this Indo-Chinese fusion dish is now complete. It can be served with fried rice or noodles. The extremely thick sauce goes well with the vegetables. A variety of veggies are cooked in a sweet and sour sauce with the gorgeous tones and flavours of ideal oriental delight in this dish. Garlic, red chilli sauce, and red pepper flakes provide spice to this curry, and tomato ketchup and brown sugar add a tad of sweetness.
Here's how you can make Vegetables in hot garlic sauce at home-
1. 2 tablespoon sesame oil
2. 1 cup chopped into cubes onion
3. 200 gm sliced button mushroom
4. 1 cup cauliflower
5. 1 cup sliced carrot
6. 1 teaspoon brown sugar
7. 1 tablespoon white vinegar
8. 3 tablespoon corn starch
9. salt as required
10. 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
11. 1 cup diced capsicum (green pepper)
12. 2 teaspoon chopped ginger
13. 1 cup broccoli
14. 2 tablespoon soy sauce
15. 2 1/4 tablespoon red chilli sauce
16. 1/2 cup chopped green onion
17. 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
18. water as required
1. Sesame oil should be hot before adding garlic to a pan. Fry it till a light brown colour appears. Onions and ginger are then added. Spend a minute sautéing it. Wash and cut the vegetables in the meantime.
2. The remaining vegetables can now be added to the wok and sautéed for one minute over a high temperature. Cut back on the burner and fill the wok with water. Make sure the water is completely submerged in the vegetables. It should boil.
3. Red chilli sauce, brown sugar, tomato ketchup, white vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and 1/4 cup of water should be combined in a bowl before adding cornflour. Put the wok full of this slurry. Give the gravy five more minutes to cook. Turn off the gas flame once the gravy has thoroughly thickened.
4. Garnish with some green onions. Your spicy garlic sauce-topped vegetables are prepared. It should be served with fried rice. Enjoy your delicious dinner.