Once you've made this bread, you'll want to make it repeatedly. Thankfully, it's simple. This strawberry bread recipe is incredibly easy to make. The texture is equally as important as the flavour. This bread is nearly crumbly in its tenderness.
It's the queen of all bread—moist, light, and brimming with strawberry flavour and scent. It won't be a bother to have it for breakfast, a snack in the afternoon, or dessert. It is also great for lunch and dinner. Take a slice of this strawberry bread if you still believe that this is absurd. Once you've made this bread, you'll want to make it repeatedly. Thankfully, it's simple. This strawberry bread recipe is incredibly easy to make. The texture is equally as important as the flavour. This bread is nearly crumbly in its tenderness. All in all, this strawberry bread comes together quickly and has a lovely flavour and aroma. There is no excuse not to succeed.
Here's how you can make this yummy bread:
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/2 cup oil
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 cups strawberries, diced
• 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• Set the oven's temperature to 350°F for preheating.
• Mix the sugar, milk, oil, egg, and vanilla in a medium bowl. The flour, baking soda, and salt should all be combined in a separate bowl. Stir just until mixed after adding the dry ingredients to the wet ones.
• Toss the strawberries with the 2 tablespoons of flour in a small bowl to evenly coat them. Gently incorporate the floured strawberries into the batter.
• In a greased 9-by-5-inch bread pan, pour the batter for the bread. 50 to 55 minutes of baking at 350 degrees The bread should be perfectly spotless when a toothpick is inserted in the centre of it. After letting the bread sit for ten minutes, take it to a wire rack to finish cooling.
• Slice and serve the bread after it has cooled.
At room temperature
The strawberry bread can be kept at room temperature for up to 4 days if it is wrapped in plastic wrap.
Plastic wrap can be used to enclose the entire loaf or individual pieces. Put them in freezer-safe bags and seal them after removing as much air as you can. This will prevent freezer burn on the bread. Freeze the bags after adding the appropriate labels. For up to three months, frozen strawberry bread will keep well.
The bread should be unwrapped and left to thaw to room temperature on the counter. For a complete loaf, this will take approximately 2-3 hours, and for slices, it will take about 20–30 minutes.