These Peanut Recipes Will Leave You Asking For More
- Juhi Kumari
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Scroll down to know the detailed recipes for 3 finger-licking desserts by Mr. Mohammad Patel, Founder & CEO, MYFITNESS.
Are you someone who likes peanuts in almost everything he/she eats? If yes, you have reached the right place. We are going to tell you the recipes for some of the most lip-smacking peanuts desserts. Also known as monkey nuts and groundnuts, peanuts are extremely good for health. South America is where peanuts originated. You can either have them raw, roasted, or by adding to some of the scrumptious dishes. Scroll down to know the detailed recipes for 3 finger-licking desserts by Mr. Mohammad Patel, Founder & CEO, MYFITNESS.
Peanut Butter Parfaits
Prep Time- 10 Minutes
- 1 ¼ Cups plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ cups MyFitness Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup crunchy granola cereal
- 1 banana sliced.
- 1 strawberry sliced
- In medium bowl combine yogurt, peanut butter and honey, mix well.
- Take 4 parfait glasses and add half a spoon of the peanut butter mixture in each of them.
- Top each with tablespoon granola and fruits.
- Garnish with mint, if desired.
Frozen Penutyy Pops
Prep Time- 5 minutes
Total Time- 6-8 Hours
- 4 Banana sliced and frozen
- 1 cup cold milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoon MyFitness Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- 3 tablespoon vegetable/coconut oil
- Add frozen banana and milk into a blender, blend until smooth. Add peanut butter, blend until smooth.
- Whisk cocoa powder, simple syrup and coconut oil together to make chocolate syrup.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate syrup into the blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into popsicle mold, leaving about ¼ inch of space for the mixture to expand in the freezer.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
Squeeze Peanut Butter s’ Mores
Prep Time- 10 minutes
- 24 Graham Cracker Squares
- 12 Tablespoons MyFitness Peanut Butter
- 12 (2-inch) pieces chocolate candy bar
- 12 marshmallows
- Take 12 graham crackers and top 1 side of each of them with chocolate piece.
- Now, add around 1 tablespoon peanut butter over chocolate and then add 1 marshmallow.
- Heat broiler. Broil until marshmallows are puffed.
- At the end, top with some leftover graham cracker squares.