Startle Your Taste Buds With No Bake Lemon Tart
- Harshita Malhotra
Updated : October 13, 2022 18:10 IST
Lemon tart is a tangy dessert which is easy to make!
French for "lemon tart," tarte au citron, is a dessert dish. Its filling features a pastry crust with a lemon flavour. In the UK, the lemon tart is created with a baked lemon custard inside of a pastry casing (typically cooked in a fluted tart tin) (usually composed of eggs, sugar, lemon juice and cream). Typically, recipes call for baking without the custard first. Prior to serving, the tart may occasionally be sprinkled with icing sugar. Lemon tart is a delicious and tangy dessert that tastes amazing and startles the taste buds. Lemon pie, which is typically served as dessert and has a crust composed of shortcrust pastry with a lemon custard filling, is a treat that is quite similar to the lemon tart. A bottom pie crust is used to produce the lemon pie. The lemon meringue pie contains meringue on top; this pie does not. It does not have an outer crust like a cherry pie. But, if you don't have an oven at home and wish to cook this, don't worry we've got you covered.
Here's how you can make no-bake lemon tart at home-
You May Also Like
Summer Special: Refresh Your Taste buds With This Blue Margarita Cocktail
Healthy Summer Dessert Recipe: Tingle Your Taste Buds With This Fruit Cream Chaat
Try These Recipes Made With Kacchi Kairi And Startle Your Taste Buds
5 Benefits Of Starting Your Day With Lemon And Honey Water
Classic Lemon Tart: Smooth And Crispy Tart With Citrusy Custard
1. 8 graham cracker sheets
2. 6 tbsp. melted butter
3. 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
4. Zest and juice of 3 lemons
5. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
6. 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. The graham crackers should be crushed into crumbs using a rolling pin, a food processor, or a zip-top bag. Combine with melted butter in a medium bowl. While preparing the filling, press the dough into either a single 9-inch tart shell or six smaller tart shells.
2. Sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, heavy cream, and vanilla extract should all be combined in a bowl. The filling should be added to the prepared tart shell(s). For eight hours or overnight, refrigerate.