Relish This Paneer Bhurji Paratha For Dinner
- Harshita Malhotra
Updated : July 23, 2022 05:07 IST
Enjoy this delicacy with the goodness of paneer bhurji infused in paratha.
This deliciously spicy paneer dish is just delectable and may be served as an accent or side dish in an Indian meal. This egg bhurji-inspired paneer dish is made with crumbled or grated paneer and ample amounts of onion, tomato, and capsicum in addition to Indian curry spices. Paneer bhurji is a delicious dish made with paneer, that is cooked uniquely. The tadka for bhurji consists of roughly chopped onions, tomatoes and green chillies. The tadka doesn't have a gravy-like texture. It is crunchy and a little raw. Paratha is a flatbread which is native to the Indian subcontinent. The terms parat and atta, which literally imply layers of cooked dough, are combined to form the word paratha. In comparison to chapatis and rotis, parathas are thicker and more substantial. This is either because, in the case of a plain paratha, they have been layered by coating with ghee or oil and folding repeatedly using a laminated dough technique, or else because food ingredients like mixed vegetables, such as potato or cauliflower, green beans, and carrots, have been incorporated into the dough. Paratha is a very versatile dish that can be mixed with any ingredient. One such variation is paneer bhurji parantha. It contains grated paneer with a blend of different desi spices, onions and green chillies.
Here's how you can make paneer bhurji paratha at home-
You May Also Like
This Egg Biryani Is The Perfect Play Of Flavours For Your Next Dinner Party
Recipe: Move over sweet lavang lata and try this Paneer Laung Lata for dinner
Watch: Relish This Rajasthani Garlic Chutney Along With Parathas
This High-Protein Veg Bhurji Does Not Contain Paneer Or Egg
Paneer Bhurji: Try This Dhaba-Style Gravy
1. 2 cup Wheatflour
2. 1 spoon kasoorimethi
3. 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
4. 2 tsp oil
1. 200 gm paneer
2. 1 onion chopped
3. 1 ginger grated
4. 3-4 garlic chop
5. 1 tbsp green chilli chop
6. 1 tomato chop
8. 1 tsp kasoori methi
9. 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
10. 1/2 tsp cumin powder
11. 1 tsp coriander powder
12. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
13. 1 tbsp besan
14. 1 tbsp fresh cream
15. 1 tbsp oil
16. Handful chopped corrienderleaves
1. Take a mixing bowl, combine all of the dough-making components, and then add water to create a paratha dough. Rest for ten seconds. Chop all the ingredients, then cook the paneer. Add Cumin seeds and 1 tablespoon of oil to a hot pan. Then, add the ginger and garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
2. After 1 minute, add the chopped onion.
3. Just soften it, not roast it until golden brown.
4. Then add the chopped tomato and well stir it until it softens.
5. Then add all of the dry masalas and cook it well.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of properly cooked besan now.
7. Add some fresh cream, stir it up, and cook it nicely.
8. Add the cooked paneer, and stir it thoroughly.
9. Mix it, remove it from the flame, and let the stuffing cool.
10. Divide the dough into equal portions and roll into little rotis.
11. Fill it with the stuffing and roll it into small rotis.
12. Roll it and warm a pan. Put the paratha in and fry it well on both sides with a little oil or butter.
13. The paneer bhurji paratha is ready.
14. Serve with green chutney, masala curd, and a cup of tea.