5 Potent Natural Teas Everyone Should Try
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Is it challenging to find a warm, healthy tea? Check out these five options below.
Do you know that natural teas have proven to be one of the most medically aiding drinks in the world? Rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins, what’s not to love? These teas are also packed with health benefits such as lowering androgens and decreasing the risk of heart diseases. In addition, the herbs in herbaceous teas reduce insulin resistance and improve sugar balance. Natural teas have also turned out to be a boon in our fast-paced lives, as it improves digestion, detoxifies our body and helps us lose weight. Here are five herbal teas recommended by Fitbee.
Include these along with regular exercise and healthy eating patterns to see good results:
- Spearmint Tea: Spearmint is, in fact, very similar to peppermint. It has a pleasantly sweet flavour and is also used in tubes of toothpaste, mouthwashes and candies. Spearmint Teas contain a large number of antioxidant compounds, which is excellent for digestive upsets. It also has an anti-androgenic effect on the body and helps reduce testosterone levels.
- Dandelion Root Tea: Are you looking for a time-tested herb that helps you deal with PCOS symptoms? Dandelion Root Tea should be your go-to drink in that case. Dandelion is more than just a weed that grows in the backyard. It has proven to be a folk remedy for inflammation, high blood sugar levels and urine infections.
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is popularly known to have a calming and relaxing effect on your body. Women often drink this tea to calm their nerves, reduce mood swings and combat serious illnesses. It is known for the treatment of ovarian cysts, common cold and soothes stomach aches.
- Cinnamon Tea: We have always heard how cinnamon water helps improve weight loss when we have it first thing in the morning. Cinnamon boosts fertility in women, deals with uterine fibroids and also helps regulate normal menstrual flow.
- Ginger Tea: Ginger helps balance female hormones and has a ton of anti-inflammatory properties. Women often have ginger tea to reduce cramps, mood swings and headaches.
There is no fixed time to consume natural teas, but it is known that these teas are an excellent option for a morning drink. For example, you can switch your morning cup of coffee with herbal teas because it provides you with something that will last you for several hours.