Granola: A Perfect Snacking Alternative While Working From Home (Unique Recipes Inside)
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
2 Healthy Granola Recipes For Your Work From Home Munching.
Keeping your nutrition in check is imperative even when you are working from home. However, with all of us back at home spending long hours during the day working at our desks, it may get challenging to keep snacking at bay. The crunchy texture of baked oats, flavorful nuts, seeds, and overall health benefits of the snack has made granola a top snacking choice for many. It is a versatile ingredient that can create various healthy dishes that can help curb your hunger. So, to boost your energy, skyrocket your productivity, and most importantly, stay fit with granola! Purvi Pugalia, Co-Founder, Munchilicious Granola, shares recipes to use granola in these healthy snacks.
GUILT-FREE INDULGENCE FOR EVENING SNACK: DARK CHOCOLATE GRANOLA BAR
We’re always looking for the ideal healthy snacking alternative which’ll help with a change in palate between hectic schedules.
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate granola
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate or milk chocolate
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Double boil chocolate and on medium flame. Add granola and stir it.
- Mix in other ingredients.
- Scrape the chocolate bar mix onto the sheet and spread it in a 1/2-inch-thick layer.
- Let the dark chocolate granola bar cool to room temperature, then refrigerate it for at least 3 hours.
CHAI-TIME CRAVINGS APT FOR A RAINY EVENING: DESI-TWIST BHEL
Save this recipe as your chai-time snack, and be sure to pick a delicious granola variant for this one.
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Add Granola to a bowl.
- Add all the chopped vegetables. Now add salt, lemon and chaat masala to your taste. Mix them well and serve.
- Add coriander to garnish.