Pamper Your Kids With These Honey-Based Recipes
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : June 28, 2022 05:06 IST
This season, try some wonderful recipes prepared with honey for children.
Haven’t we all faced situations when children throw tantrums about the food you give them at home? Sometimes they say, “I will not eat this sabzi,” and then there are complaints about the kind of dal you prepare, “please make something good to eat”, and so on. Most mothers ignore all their tantrums and cook their kids’ favourite dishes. If you are going through the same, this article is for you. Today, we will tell you about some delicious recipes prepared with honey that your children love. Let’s dig into these dishes.
Oats With Honey Cookies
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
- All-purpose flour - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence-1 /2 tsp
- Brown sugar - 1 tsp
- Dark chocolate-1
- Raisins - 1 tsp
- Honey - 4 tsp
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Oats - 2 tsp
- First, put butter, brown sugar in a vessel and prepare the mixture by beating it well.
- After this, add flour, honey, cinnamon to this mixture along with light water and mix it well.
- After some time until the mixture sets, add baking powder, vanilla essence, oats and mix it well.
- Now, heat the oven to 150 degrees celsius. After this, pour the prepared batter into the cookie tray.
- After pouring the mixture into the cookie tray, put it in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cocoa powder - 1 cup
- Almonds - 10 pieces
- Raisins - 2 spoons
- Honey - 2 spoons
- Butter - 2 spoons
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- First, put butter and heat it in a pan.
- After this, add cocoa powder and honey to the pan and fry it for some time.
- After about 5 minutes, add milk, raisins along with almonds and turn off the gas after stirring continuously for some time.
- Now, take it out on a plate, spread it, and leave it to cool down. After cooling, cut it into pieces with a knife and serve.
- Cashews - 50 grams
- Almonds - 50 grams
- Honey - 2 teaspoon
- Walnuts - 50 grams
- Dates - 50 grams
- First, peel the almonds and keep them dry in the sun for some time.
- Now, peel the walnuts well. After this, put all the ingredients in a vessel and mix it well.
- Then, put this mixture in another container and heat it in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes.
- After this, pour honey on top and serve.