This Vrat-Friendly Energy Shake Will Save You From Fatigue
- Preeti Deepa
Updated : July 25, 2022 11:07 IST
Bid adieu to weakness and fatigue with this Vrat-friendly energy drink recipe that will keep you refreshed for hours.
Although the month of Sawan brings a bucketload of excitement and glee with it, it can be quite tiring and exhausting for people who are fasting. The workload along with the fast can take a toll on people’s health. The fast restricts the consumption of grains which are a vital part of an Indian diet. The sudden shift to the fast leaves many people fatigued and weary throughout the day. Hence, to rescue you from the much-evident fatigue, we have a delicious energy shake recipe for you to try this fasting season. This gluten-free milkshake is enriched with the goodness of nuts and fruits and is quite filling and light. Try this recipe today and tell us how you like it.
Preparation time- 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp almonds
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 2 saffron strands
- ½ cup milk
- Jaggery, according to taste
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- Soak the cashew nuts and almonds overnight.
- Add the nuts to a blender and give them a good blend.
- Once they have turned into a fine paste, add the rest of the ingredients except the saffron strands and flaxseeds.
- Give all the ingredients a good blend.
- Once done, transfer the shake into a serving glass.
- Sprinkle the flaxseeds on top and decorate the shake with the saffron strands.
You can add fruits of your own choice like apples and garnish the drink with more seeds. Make this energy shake for breakfast to stay energetic and recharged the entire day.