Lighten Up Your Day With This Yummy Masala Cheese French Toast Breakfast
- Yash Lakhan
Updated : October 06, 2022 17:10 IST
One of the most typical breakfast choices is toasted bread. It's quick and simple to create, and you can experiment with it in a variety of ways.
If you enjoy trying different breakfast recipes, then this masala cheese French toast is a must-try. One of the most typical breakfast choices is toasted bread. It's quick and simple to create, and you can experiment with it in a variety of ways. Slather it with butter, cheese, jam, or your favourite spread – just a slice of our favourite toast brightens our morning. Don't you think so? French toast is another famous morning recipe that showcases the versatility of toasted bread. Bread pieces are soaked in egg, sugar, and milk before being pan-fried till golden brown. While French toast was typically served sweet, there are now many savoury variations available.
Bread pieces are slathered in marinara paste and cheese before being dipped in a delectable egg and herb combination in this recipe. It's loaded with cheese and bursting with flavour. The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in under 30 minutes. On days when you want to try something new, create this masaledar cheese French toast.
You May Also Like
Recipe: Bring smiles to breakfast table with this scrumptious vegan French Toast
Recipe: Love breakfast all day, every day? Try this tasty Protein French Toast
Quick Recipe: Kickstart Your Morning With This Chocolate French Toast
Turn Around Your Soggy French Toasts With These 6 Easy Hacks
Mother’s Day Drinks: Raise A Toast To The Lovely Mothers With These Yummy Cocktail Recipes
• 3 Tbsp Chilli tomato ketchup
• 1 tsp Mustard
• 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
• 3 slices White or brown bread
• 4 slices Cheese
• 4 Egg whites
• 1 Spring onion
• 2 Green chillies
• Few Coriander leaves
• 2-3 Basil leaves
• 1 bunch of Chives, small
• to taste Salt
• To cook Olive oil
1. Herb paste: Blend chives, coriander, spring onions, basil, and green chillies into a paste.
2. To make the sauce paste, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and tomato ketchup in a basin.
3. Egg mixture: Whip egg whites with a little salt in a separate basin. the herb paste, please.
4. Grab a piece of bread. Place two pieces of cheese on top of the sauce paste. Put another loaf of bread on the sauce. Repeat. for two to three minutes.
5. Dip the sandwich of bread, cheese, and sauce in the egg mixture.
6. Cook the french toast in a pan with a little olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
7. Slice into fingers, then serve.