Kareena Kapoor Flaunts Her Yummy Rajma Salad, Here’s How You Can Make It
- Sushmita Sengupta
Updated : March 26, 2022 11:03 IST
On Saturday, Kareena gave us a sneak peek of her refreshing salad. In her caption, the ‘Jab We Met’ actor wrote, “I don’t only eat biryani and halwa...you see”.
Actress Kareena Kapoor recently announced her OTT debut where she would be seen sharing screen space with actor Jaideep Ahlawat. Her next Bollywood project is ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’ with actor Aamir Khan. Despite her busy schedule, Kareena knows how to keep herself entertained, the food buff recently shared an Instagram reel where she could be seen enjoying Biryani with her teammates in her Vanity van. In the end of the same video, she also promises to bring Moong Dal Halwa for her team, and the very next day she fulfills her promise by bringing a dabba full of the same. Kareena is a self-confessed foodie, much like most members of her family like Karisma Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor, however, she also knows how to keep things balanced.
On Saturday, Kareena gave us a sneak peek of her refreshing salad. In her caption, the ‘Jab We Met’ actor wrote, “I don’t only eat biryani and halwa...you see”. Further, she used a gif, ‘Eat Well, Be Well’. Kareena’s bean salad looked super tempting and ideal for the weather too. We could spot some fresh cucumber, cherry tomatoes and chopped dhaniya, along with some chopped green capsicum and onions. Beans, like kidney beans and soybeans, are an excellent addition to any salad, they don’t just add more depth to the salad, but are also a treasure of protein, fibre, and antioxidants.
Here’s how you can make your own bean salad, inspired by that of Kareena:
- Half cup of cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Half a cup of roughly chopped cucumber
- Half a cup of white onions, roughly chopped
- Half a cup of capsicum (you can boil it before if you want)
- 3/4th cup of boiled Rajma
- Chopped coriander leaves as required
- Lime juice, 1 Tbsp
- Chaat Masala, as required
- Black pepper, a pinch
- Rock salt, a pinch
1. Take a big mixing bowl to add the rajma.
2. Now all the other veggies such as tomatoes, cucumber, green capsicum and onions. Give it a thorough mix.
3. Add chopped coriander leaves. Mix it up again.
4. Finish with lime juice, chaat masala, black pepper, rock salt
Eat fresh and enjoy. Try this recipe out soon and let us know how you liked it. Do not forget to share the picture with us. You can add or omit the ingredients you want. You can also add some sweet corns to the salad, even that would offer a nice crunch.