Instant Chicken Pizza: Assured Way To Enjoy True Chicken Pizza Delight At Home
- Team Slurrp
Updated : August 23, 2022 18:08 IST
A delectable homemade pizza treat made with a readymade pizza base
A well-cooked Chicken Pizza sometimes remains a delicacy achievable only at restaurants and Pizza eateries. Since making the pizza base is not a child's play and needs a lot of attention and diligence, we best leave it on the market-made pizzas. And what about using readymade pizza bases to make one? They are reliable to turn an insipid base into a pizza with a compelling taste. Just a little bit of guidance, smart layering and application of the right toppings and sauces, and proper baking time can make it a successful pizza. Chicken Pizza uses boneless chicken pieces marinated in a fulfilling spicy masala mix and fried to get nice juicy chicken toppings.
Some Pizza Dough
The pizza dough and base are undoubtedly the most difficult parts of making pizza as it requires careful handling of the loose dough. So what are the essential ingredients of pizza dough? It's made of five basic ingredients namely flour, salt, yeast, oil, and water that are mixed and loosely kneaded. Fermentation is the most important part of these pizzas, which are fermented for 7-8 hours altogether, once after kneading the dough and then after making small balls of the dough. The process helps in raising the dough, making it airy and soft and spongy.
Today there are also Instant pizza bases commonly sold commercially. These do not contain yeast, and so are not as light and airy as a pizza base made from leavened pizza dough. However, they have great flavour and make a good thin and crispy base which tastes great with sauce layers and various veg and non-veg toppings
Preparation: 50 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
Serving: 1 pizza
For marinating chicken:
• 250gm boneless chicken pieces
• ½ lemon's juice
• 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
• ¼ tsp garam masala
• ¼ tsp turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• ½ tsp cumin powder
• 1 tsp coriander powder
• 1 tsp red chilli powder
• 2 tbsp curd
• 2 tbsp oil
For making pizza:
• Readymade pizza base
• Sliced capsicum
• Sliced onion
• Pizza sauce
• Grated mozzarella cheese
• Marinate boneless chicken pieces with lemon juice, all the powdered spice, ginger-garlic paste and curd and leave for 10-15 minutes.
• After 15 minutes, fry the marinated chicken pieces in a pan and stir fry on medium to low heat for 2 minutes.
• And cover and cook the chicken for 5 minutes on low flame. Open the lid and stir fry for another 3 minutes.
• Switch off the flame, and take the chicken pieces out after separating the oil.
• Now prepare the pizza base, by spreading pizza sauce over it, and then topping it with grated cheese.
• Place chicken cubes over it at an equal distance.
• Place the sliced capsicum, onions and sweet corn in a ring shape.
• Top it up generously with grated cheese.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
You can vary the veg toppings according to your taste and preference, whole chicken pieces will remain the star ingredient. The readymade pizza base solves your prime concern of getting a soft and crispy pizza base and you just need to care about the toppings and layerings. Spruce up your evening meal by preparing this pizza instantly.