How To Make The Perfect Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread
- Yash Lakhan
Updated : July 01, 2022 12:07 IST
Make perfect Korean garlic bread at home with this simple recipe
Delicious Korean cream cheese garlic bread is chewy like excellent bread should be, with the exterior being wonderfully crunchy and the middle being custardy. It features a cream cheese filling that has been lightly sweetened and is flavoured with garlic—exactly what you want in garlic bread.
A popular Korean street snack with a unique take on traditional garlic bread is called Korean cream cheese garlic bread. This garlic bread uses medium-sized rolls that are about 5 inches wide and split into wedges rather than loaves of bread. Garlic butter and sweetened cream cheese are spread onto the bread. This recipe is a delicious and simple treat. Here’s how you can make Korean cream cheese garlic bread in your kitchen.
Ingredients (for four):
● 8 medium dinner rolls, or bake your own using dough
● 8 ounces softened cream cheese
● 4 tablespoons of sugar
● 50 ml of thick cream
● 1 cup melted butter
● 2 eggs
● 1 cup milk
● 4 tablespoons of garlic paste or chopped garlic
● 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
● Parmesan cheese, to taste (optional)
● Baking sheet lined with parchment paper
● Piping bag
● Two mixing bowls
● Electric mixer
1. Dinner rolls can be baked from scratch or put on a baking pan covered with parchment paper. Keep the oven set to 350° F. Softened cream cheese should be added to a bowl and whipped with an electric mixer until creamy. Mix in sugar after adding it. Add heavy cream last, then blend well.
2. Fill a piping bag with the sweetened cream cheese mixture. If you don't have a piping bag, try using a plastic bag with one corner cut out instead.
3. Split rolls into six to eight equal wedges, but stop short of cutting through it all, the rolls should hold together. Once the rolls have been cut, pipe the cream cheese mixture through the pieces.
4. Combine melted butter, milk, and eggs in a bowl. Add the minced garlic and parsley after whisking thoroughly until smooth.
5. Let the garlic butter mixture soak into the rolls' wedges after dipping your rolls into it to coat the top.
6. Arrange the rolls on a baking sheet that has been prepared with paper, then top with Parmesan cheese (optionally).
7. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the top is golden, at 350°F.
1. Avoid cutting all the way through the rolls. Just enough bread must be cut through so that the cream cheese filling may be placed within.
2. Apply a thick layer of the garlic butter mixture to the filled rolls. For the maximum taste, dunk and let it sink in between the slices.