Overnight oats are the best go to healthy breakfast options!
Have you eaten any oatmeal this morning? one that is sprinkled with blueberries and chopped walnuts? Let's go right to the point: Despite what anyone with a fear of carbohydrates will tell you, oatmeal is healthy.
In addition to being a fantastic source of whole grains, oats also include beta-glucan, a heart-protective starch that may help lower excessive cholesterol levels and perhaps cut the chance of developing some malignancies. They are very satisfying for breakfast because of their fibre (and rich texture), which will keep you from feeling the want to eat before lunch. Additionally, they are GI-friendly due to their fibre content, which might aid in bettering digestion and encouraging regularity. Overnight oats are the best option to consume when on a weight loss diet. They are frozen and delicious which is a treat to the taste buds. Overnight oats are usually made with fruits and this dish is a mixture of fruits, dairy and oats. It is rich in calcium, fibre and several vitamins. It is a power-packed boost of nutrition and deliciousness. You can skip dairy if you want and use almond or soymilk.
Benefits of oats
1. Slow the rise of blood sugar.
2. Anti-oxidants are provided.
3. Strengthens the gut's beneficial microorganisms.
4. Makes you feel full to aid in weight management.
5. Alleviates constipation
6. Reduces skin inflammation and itching.
7. Reduces the risk of colon cancer.
1. Dry oatmeal
2. Plain Greek yoghurt (nonfat)
3. Milk (2% milk, 1% milk, or skim milk)
4. Sugar-free maple syrup
5. Lemon zest
6. Poppy seeds
7. Fresh blueberries
1. Combine the oats, yoghurt, milk, syrup, lemon zest, and poppy seeds in a medium bowl. Place half of the mixture in your pint jar (or another suitable food-safe container). Top with half of the fresh blueberries.
2. Now layer the remaining oat mixture in the container evenly. Add the remaining fresh blueberries to the finish. Place plastic wrap or the jar's lid on top and chill overnight.
3. After at least eight hours, you can have this breakfast straight from the refrigerator. Overnight oats do not require cooking