Homemade Kulfis To Beat The Heat This Summer
- Slurrp Affiliate
Updated : March 17, 2023 17:03 IST
What’s the best part about summer? I know you are screaming ‘ICECREAM’, isn’t it? But if you are desi enough, Kulfi is what is on your mind. If your love for kulfi is limitless, we have something for you. This piece is dedicated to some special homemade kulfis you can enjoy!
There is no better way to beat the heat other than having these chilled delights. No matter how old you are, you can never say to a bowl full of ice cream. But, if you are desi by heart, kulfi is what hits the spot for you. Summer is here in many parts and when it is at its peak, it just takes away our energy. But chilled beverages and treats like kulfi bring us back to life.
You May Also Like
So, to prepare you for the coming heat, we have brought some easy homemade kulfi recipes you would not like to miss. And the best part is, you can make these kulfis easily using the kulfi moulds available on Amazon. Click here to buy.
ASIN ID - B09NYDCRQD
We all love coconut desserts but this time, get your hands on this creamy and utterly delicious coconut kulfi you can make at home.
- 6 tbsp milk powder
- 1 cup tender coconut flesh
- 2 tsp grated coconut
- 1 lt milk
- 4 tbsp khoya
- 1 cup sugar
- In a pan, add milk and milk powder. Mix well and let the milk reduce.
- Add khoya and again mix. Cook the mixture starts to thicken.
- Meanwhile, take a mixer grinder and add coconut flesh to it. Grind it well.
- Add the ground coconut flesh to the pan and mix well.
- Also, add grated coconut and give it good mix. Let it cook.
- Then, add sugar and let it cook until the sugar melts.
- When done, turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
- Pour the kulfis into the kulfi mould and let it freeze.
- Serve chilled.
Jaggery Nut Kulfi
This kulfi has the goodness and richness of nuts like almonds and cashews with a vibrant taste of jaggery. Making it is also too easy.
ASIN ID - B08XY78YNF
- ½ cup almonds and cashews
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ lt milk
- ½ cup jaggery
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- Take a blender and blend almonds and cashews along with heavy cream.
- Heat a pan and boil milk. Add the dry fruit paste and mix well.
- Let it simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add jaggery and cardamom powder. Stir well.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Pour the mixture into kulfi mould and let it freeze.
- When done, serve!
These were two easy, quick, refreshing and creamy kulfis you can make at home and enjoy to the fullest. Let us know which one you liked!