Butterscotch flavoured ice cream is one of the favourites amongst all. And let’s admit butterscotch in cakes, chocolates, and other such treats is a delight in itself! But did you know you can make these at home too? Yes, and the best part is that you can easily make even the butterscotch flavour at home.
How To Make Butterscotch Flavour at Home?
- Take a pot and put 200 grams of sugar in it. Add enough water to it that the whole sugar is covered.
- Now cook this mixture till the sugar dissolves in the water. Keep stirring the sugar as this will thicken and convert into toffee.
- After this, remove the pot from the flame and add 18 grams of butter to the mixture. Along with this, mix cream and vanilla flavour in it.
- Now cook this mixture till it becomes thick like a toffee. After that, cool this mixture, and your homemade butterscotch flavour is ready. Now you can use it to make laddoos, cookies and puddings.
How to Make Homemade Butterscotch Gelatin?
- 15 grams butterscotch paste/flavour
- 5 creme gelatin
- 20 grams sugar
- 50 ml cream
- 25 ml water
- 100 ml milk
- Boil cream, milk, sugar and butterscotch paste in a pan and then take out the mix in a container.
- Now, soak the gelatin in water and after that, boil it till it melts completely.
- Now add the softened gelatin to the mixture, pour it into the silicone cupcake mold and set it in the fridge for three hours.
- After that, you can serve it.
- 15 grams butterscotch
- 100 grams butter
- 150 grams flour
- 20 grams sugar
- 20 ml milk
- Mix butter and sugar in a bowl. Then add flour, milk and homemade butterscotch syrup to it.
- Now knead it like dough and keep it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Now to make cookies, roll them thin, round and cut them in the desired shape.
- After this, please put them in the microwave for 15 minutes to be baked at a temperature of 160 degrees.
- 100 grams roasted and finely chopped almonds
- 50 g crushed butterscotch
- 150 g coconut grated
- 20 grams jaggery
- 20 grams honey
- Mix coconut, butterscotch and almonds in a bowl.
- After this, melt the jaggery in a pan and add honey to it.
- Now add this mixture to the butterscotch mixture.
- After this, prepare ladoos from the combination and store them in airtight containers.