Celebrate Holi To The Fullest: Prepare 3 Sweets To Impress Your Guests
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : March 13, 2022 02:03 IST
Move Away From Gujiyas, Three Desserts To Include In Your Holi Menu
Only four days are left for Holi! Aren't you excited about the festival of colours? On the day of Holi, on the one hand, children are engaged in playing with colours, and on the other hand, mothers of the house are busy preparing different types of dishes. Various dishes and colours make this Holi festival even more special. This Holi, if you are also looking for some delicious sweet recipes, you are on the right page. We assure you that you'll get a lot of praise by serving these recipes before your guests. So let's dig into these recipes.
- Chocolate powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cashew - 1/2 cup
- Pistachio - 1 cup
- Salt - a pinch
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Dates - 3
- First of all, put oil in a pan, heat it, put pistachios, and roast it for one to two minutes.
- After roasting the pistachios, please put them in the mixer and grind them fine. Similarly, grind dates and cashews.
- Add cashew-date paste, honey, salt, chocolate powder with pistachio paste and mix it well.
- Grease a vessel with oil or ghee while spreading the mixture well.
- Now cut it in the shape of barfi, and your pista barfi is ready.
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coconut - 1/2 raw
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cashew - 2 tsp
- Almond - 2 tsp
- Raisin - 2 tsp
- Milk - 1 litre
- First, grate the raw coconut well and keep it in a vessel.
- After this, put the milk in a container on medium heat for boiling.
- When the milk starts boiling, add grated coconut to this milk and keep stirring until the milk becomes thick.
- Add cashew nuts, raisins, cardamom powder with the milk and mix well.
- Now garnish it with almonds and serve.
Watermelon Ice Cream
- Watermelon - 3 cups
- Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
- Water - 2 cups
- Gelatin - 1 tsp
- Honey - 1 tsp
- First of all, mix watermelon, lemon juice, honey well in a mixer and keep it in a vessel.
- Now put water and gelatin together in the oven and heat it for some time.
- Now add the gelatin mix to the watermelon mixture and blend it well.
- Directly pour this mixture into an ice tray and keep it in the freezer for some time.
- After a while, take it out from the fridge and serve it to eat.