Get Your Hands On These Amazingly Delicious Cheese Biscuits
- Tanisha Salwan
Updated : August 10, 2022 09:08 IST
You cannot make everyone happy. You are not Cheese!!
Cheese is something that brings happiness to our faces. There is no denying the fact that people have been eating cheese forever. Be it the taste, the different types available in the market, or the fact that a cheese drawer is nearly there in every refrigerator, there is something about cheese that we cannot say no to. Is it only me or does everybody feels like that?
Love for cheese is no boundaries. You can have it with literally anything. Be it a sandwich, burger, pizza, roll, or even parantha. No matter what dish you have, just grate cheese over it and have the most delicious thing in the world. Cheese slices are the best thing in the world. Place it over a breed slice and get going. cheese does not get bad and tastes as good as a fresh one. This is why you can have leftover pizzas the next morning. Great, isn’t it?
It is probably the easiest food to be served at the party. If you want, you can just cut in the plate and serve. Neither the cheese will feel bad nor the one eating it. Another quality of cheese that we all love is that it can be made into several dishes. You may have tried cheese balls or cheese sticks. But have you tried cheese biscuits ever? Let us get over our regular biscuits and have the deliciousness of cheese biscuits in our mouths. No, it is not at all difficult to make rather it is the easiest thing you can serve to your guests and flaunt your baking skills. You just need to have certain ingredients and 20 minutes in your hand. Do you want to know how you can make these amazingly delicious cheese biscuits? Follow these simple steps for the recipe. Believe me, these cheese biscuits will actually do an explosion of cheese in your mouth and for a cheese-lover like you, cheese biscuits will take you to the foodie-heaven.
- 70 gm soft salted butter
- 85 gm all-purpose flour/maida
- 8 gm icing sugar
- 50 gm cheese (2 cubes of cheese will go)
- 13 gm milk powder
- 13 gm corn flour
- 5 to 10 gm milk (only if it is required)
- Take a bowl and add soft salted butter to it
- Add sugar and beat the mixture
- Then add grated cheese and all-purpose flour to the bowl
- Add milk powder and corn flour
- Combine to form a soft dough out of it
- Freeze the dough for at least an hour
- After an hour, place the dough on a parchment paper
- Roll the dough and cut it into any shape you like
- Top it with grated cheese and sprinkle some chili flakes
- Bake at 160 C for 15 minutes or until they turn golden brown
- Take it out and serve
This recipe of cheese biscuits is a must-try if you consider yourself a cheese lover. It will not take much of your time but will surely bag you a lot of praise. Enjoy!!