Garlic Chicken With Asparagus Is All You Need For Fancy Dinner
- Harshita Malhotra
Updated : September 22, 2022 18:09 IST
This dish is a package of nutrients and deliciousness.
Asparagus and Garlic Butter Chicken Bites are a treat to taste buds. Dinner guests will love this chicken and asparagus meal since it is so flavorful and simple to prepare. You'll eat chicken bites hot right off the pan because they are so juicy, tender, and wonderful! It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare this low-carb, keto-friendly one-pan chicken supper. If you're really hungry, top the garlic butter chicken bits with cauliflower rice for a delicious and nutritious dinner suggestion. This dish is a package of nutrition and deliciousness.
1. As one of a variety of vegetables known as prebiotics, asparagus feeds the good bacteria in our digestive systems, promoting their growth and population.
2. Consuming asparagus may reduce inflammation because it is high in polyphenols, which are plant substances with anti-inflammatory properties. Asparagus is also a good source of vitamins C and E.
3. It is well known that lowering salt intake and increasing potassium intake might help lower blood pressure. One serving of asparagus provides around 5% of your recommended daily allowance for potassium, making it a healthy source of the mineral (RI).
How to make chicken and asparagus at home-
1. 6 chicken thighs - or boneless skinless chicken breasts (breasts pounded to even ½ inch thickness)
2. Salt and pepper to taste
3. 1 pound asparagus - ends trimmed
4. 3 tablespoons butter - divided
5. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
6. ½ teaspoon dried basil - (see note)
7. ½ teaspoon dried oregano
8. ½ teaspoon dried thyme
9. ½ Teaspoon onion powder
10. Salt and pepper to taste
11. Fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
1. On both sides, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a sizable skillet or pan. Once the garlic is aromatic, stir in the herbs and simmer for another minute or two.
2. Turn down heat to medium, add chicken to skillet, and cook for 5-7 minutes before flipping. (At this point, the chicken should be almost cooked through.)
3. Place the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter in the space left by the chicken after it has been pushed over the sides of the pan. Add the asparagus when the butter has melted.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste while preparing asparagus. Cook for 4-6 minutes while rotating frequently, or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
5. If preferred, sprinkle with fresh herbs and freshly cracked black pepper before serving.