Desserts After Dinner; Try This Fruit Cream To Treat Your Sweet Tooth Cravings
- Harshita Malhotra
Updated : May 05, 2022 06:05 IST
Craving soemthing sweet after dinner? Try this fruit cream that is easy to make and takes lesser time!
Fruit salad is a dish made up of a variety of fruits that are occasionally served with cream, own juices or syrup. Fruit salad can be served as an appetiser, a side salad, or dessert. A fruit salad is sometimes known as a fruit cocktail (which generally refers to a canned product), a fruit cup when served as an appetiser or a fruit cream when served as a dessert. Fruit salads come in a variety of flavours, from the most basic (no nuts, marshmallows, or dressing) to the sweetest (Waldorf salad) (ambrosia salad). A jello salad, which comes in a variety of flavours, is another fruit-based "salad." There are a variety of fruit salad recipes available that use different types of fruit or a cream other than the fruit's own juice or syrup. Strawberries, pineapple, honeydew, watermelon, grapes, and kiwifruit are common fruit salad ingredients. Nuts, fruit juices, specific veggies, yoghurt, and other ingredients may be used in various recipes. Fruit cream is a popular dessert that is made with whipped cream and fresh fruits. It is a popular dessert choice. It takes roughly 15 to 20 minutes to make because it is made using seasonal fruits and cream and requires little preparation. Mixed fruits and whipped cream are used in this delicacy. You can also make fruit cream with ice cream that tastes equally delicious!
Here's how you can prepare this delicious Fruit Cream-
- Whipping Cream
- Icing sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl add 3/4 cup chilled whipping cream, 1/4 cup icing sugar (sifted), and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl.
- To begin, beat on low speed with a hand mixer to combine all of the ingredients. Slowly increase the speed and blend it.
- Add 1 cup diced mango, banana, apple, green grapes, 1/2 cup pomegranate arils, and diced kiwi. Then put in 2 tablespoons of slivered almonds, pistachios, and raisins
- Using a spatula, carefully mix in the whipped cream until the fruits are evenly coated. You can serve right away or cover the dish and chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Fruit Cream with Ice cream
- Whipping Cream
- Icing sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- The fruits should be rinsed, peeled, and chopped. In a bowl, mix the chopped fruits. Refrigerate the fruits for a few hours before chopping them.
- With a spoon, mix them.
- Add 2–3 tablespoons of chopped nuts, such as cashews, almonds, or pistachios.
- In another bowl, melt some vanilla ice cream by whipping it. Add some whipped cream and icing sugar.
- Add the fruits and nuts to the ice cream bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate the fruit salad for an hour and serve cold.
- Don't over whip the cream as it may spoil the consistency.
- You may add some rose syrup to the fruit salad for an enhanced flavour.
- Avoid adding too many watery fruits as they may make the fruit cream a little watery.