Palak Pulao To Malai Paneer: Here's A Delicious Sunday Treat For Your Kids
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 27, 2022 14:01 IST
This Sunday, pamper your kids with some healthy and tasty meals.
'Mom, what are you making for lunch today?' this question is bound to haunt a lot of mothers, and each day thinking of something innovative and laying it on the table is a real challenge. Every Sunday, I used to ask her to prepare healthy foodstuff to maintain my diet regime. Thankfully my mom knew the trick to keep me happy. So here are three delicious recipes for you. Be pleased as it doesn't take much time to prepare and your children will love it. So let's know about these recipes.
- Garlic-Ginger paste- 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chili-2 finely chopped
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Salt-according to taste
- Kasuri methi - 1/2 tsp
- Paneer-200 grams
- Onion-2 chopped
- Curd-1 teaspoon
- Cream - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 2 tsp
How to make malai paneer?
- First of all, put tomato, onion, cashew, green chilli in the mixer, make a paste and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil and cook the paste well for a few minutes in a pan. After cooking for 3 to 4 minutes, add curd, cream and cook it well while stirring in between.
- After this, add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, cumin powder and let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, add water to the gravy and put kasoori methi on top. Turn off the gas after cooking for some time.
- Green chilli - 2 finely chopped
- Sambar powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt-according to taste
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Tomato puree-1/2 cup
- Ginger-paste - 1/2 tsp
- Spinach-200 grams
- Basmati rice-2 cup
- Cumin-1/2 tsp
- Ghee-2 tsp
How to make palak pulao?
- First, heat oil or ghee in a pan and cook cumin, green chilli, and ginger.
- After cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, add tomatoes, turmeric, salt and cook till the tomatoes become soft. Now you clean the spinach well and cut it.
- After the tomatoes become soft, add spinach to it and leave it to cook for some time on a low flame.
- When the spinach water dries up, add rice, sambar powder and let it cook on low flame. After cooking for about 5-7 minutes, switch off the gas.
- Coriander leaves - 1 spoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - according to taste
- Carrot - 1/2 cup grated
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Chana dal - 1 tsp
- Curd - 2 spoons
- Urad dal - 1 tsp
- Oats - 2 cups
- Oil - 1 tsp
How to make oats idli?
- First of all, after roasting the oats in a pan, put them in the mixer and make a paste of oats.
- Now fry mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal in a pan till they turn brown. After frying, add green chilli, carrot, and turmeric and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- After this, prepare the batter by mixing oats paste and curd with this mixture in a vessel.
- After preparing the batter, pour it in the idli mold and after steaming for about 10-12 minutes, take them out on a plate. Now serve it with your favoured chutney.
Stay connected to read more such pieces on Slurrp.com.