“Vo bag leke bhaag jaau ?Ya chup chaap strawberry khaau", Aaryan wrote in one of his Instagram captions.
Kartik Aaryan who is riding high on the critical acclaim he received for his role in Ram Madhwani’s ‘Dhamaka’ last year, has a string of equally interesting projects lined up this year too. The actor has been touring non-stop to shoot his films and giving us a glimpse of his big appetite alongside. Remember the time he was in Delhi, and dropped by at one of the capital’s beloved Big Chill Café?
Or the time, he enjoyed an Asian grub with actor Kriti Sanon, who is paired opposite him in his upcoming film ‘Shehzaada’.
The actor is quite a foodie, and he makes no qualms about it. However, recently he found himself in a rather strange dilemma.
On Thursday, the 31-year-old actor posted a picture of him with a bowl of strawberries and a chair with a bag lying a few feet away. “Vo bag leke bhaag jaau ?Ya chup chaap strawberry khaau (Should I run away with the bag or quietly eat these strawberries)”, Aaryan wrote in the caption. While we don’t quite know what happened to the strawberries, or the luxury bag for that matter, but here’s why we are on #teamstrawberry.
1. Strawberries are great for the skin. Packed with Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant, strawberries can do wonders for your skin by delaying signs of aging, the onset of wrinkles and combatting dead cells formations. Here’s a lovely blueberry, strawberry chia pudding your skin deserves.
2. They are mood boosters. The super-hydrating and antioxidant-rich berries can uplift your mood in a jiffy. Don’t believe us? Try this Banana-Strawberry Oatmeal Muffin and watch yourself grin ear to ear.
3. Strawberries are very good for the heart as well. In addition to keeping cholesterol levels in check, strawberries can also keep your BP stable. Treat your heart to this delicious chicken and strawberry salad, it is sure to be one of the highlights of your day.
4. Eating strawberries can also delay cognitive aging by 2 years a study suggested. Move over almonds, we found your match. Have this sweet strawberry milkshake and flaunt your sharp memory skills in front of your friends.
5. In the post-covid era, none of us would mind some natural immunity-boosters we think? The antioxidants in strawberries can help fight free radical activity that makes you vulnerable to many diseases. Drinking this orange and strawberry smoothie regularly could prove to be a great boost to your immunity.