Now, Make Your Own Healthy Dark Chocolate Granola Bar
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : August 06, 2022 03:08 IST
Check out an easy recipe to make a dark chocolate granola bar at home.
Breakfast is a necessary meal of the day, and it’s always good to have a fulfilling one to start the day with. A healthy and refreshingly is always appreciated. This is why granola is a much-preferred breakfast choice. It can also be paired with various elements like peanut butter, dark chocolate or even blueberries, or be made into a snack or a dessert to be consumed on the go, just like this recipe for Dark Chocolate Granola Bar; by True Elements.
Are chocolate-covered granola bars healthy? Indulgent and healthy dark chocolate granola bars are unique; add time or soft bake them for a bit of crunch. A warmly inviting homemade Dark Chocolate Granola Bar sounds ideal for the winters! Make a healthy choice by buying Dark Chocolate Granola from Indian brands known to have 0% preservatives & 0% chemicals. This way, you can ensure this recipe keeps you healthy while also being delicious, mouthwatering, and making you say “I WANT MORE”! Healthy chocolate bar? A BIG YES!
- 1 tbsp Honey or other sweeteners as per taste
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Granola
- ¼ cup Pumpkin seeds
- ½ dark chocolate bar
- ¼ cup Peanut butter
- Handful of Almonds
- Handful of Walnuts
- Put in the cup of Dark Chocolate Granola into a larger bowl.
- Add in the nuts and seeds
- Add peanut butter and stir well.
- Now, finally, add in your choice of sweetener and mix until clay-like consistency.
- Even it out on a pan, in a square shape.
- If preferred, melt dark chocolate or add a piece of dark chocolate over the granola mix.
- Bake for 15 mins at 180 degrees
- Carefully, take the pan out, finely cut the square-shaped dark chocolate Granola into smaller bar-like shapes and voila!