Crispy Chicken Burger with Creamy Homemade Mayonnaise: A Hefty-Hearty Meal
- Team Slurrp
Updated : September 23, 2022 16:09 IST
This chicken burger employs a crispy full breast tikki and is topped with a magnificent mayonnaise which might end up making your heart skip a beat!
Once you begin eating the humble burger, there is no turning back. It's a cleverly disguised food item with the power to seduce you into addiction. Due to its lower costs and larger burgers, it draws consumers every now and then. But why purchase one if you can make one on your own ?
So if you are hungry, let's meat up the Burgers!
This Chicken Burger is made with a whole chicken breast because it produces a more exquisite texture. A crispy breadcrumbs coating adds an extra crunch and appealing look. The soft chicken breast is dipped in an egg mixture. The dish brilliantly uses egg for the pane - the process
of dredging meals in flour, egg, and breadcrumb. Iceberg lettuce is used in this dish simply, followed by a tasty, simple and most incredible homemade mayonnaise.
The first chicken sandwich is thought to have been created in 1946 by an Atlanta restaurant as a substitute for the well-liked hamburger. He gave it the name Chick-fil-A and put a boneless, grilled chicken fillet in a bun. However, the history of the hamburger dates back to ancient Rome. Mongols typically ate a hunk of beef in the thirteenth century. It wasn't until the seventeenth century that meat began to be spiced. Making this delicious dish official was defined in the Oxford Dictionary in 1802. Though the actual origin of the food remains a mystery, the chicken sandwich is a delicious treat that is loved by people all around the world.
Prep time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Servings - 2 Burgers
For Mayonnaise -
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Ketchup
- ¼ cup Yellow Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dried Minced Onion
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Minced Garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon White vinegar
- Hot Sauce to taste
- seasoned pepper to taste
For Crispy Chicken Tikki -
- 2 small Skinless Chicken Breast
- A tub of Golden Breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp Plain flour
For Layerings -
- 4 Brioche Burger Buns
- Prepared Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Iceberg Lettuce
- In a bowl, combine the vinegar, onion, garlic, onion, ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise. Add hot sauce and seasoned pepper for seasoning. Set aside
- Now, on your work surface, arrange 3 containers.
- Add the flour to the first container so that the chicken breast is covered.
- Crack an egg into the second container and blend with a whisk.
- To create an even layer, scatter the
- breadcrumbs into the third container.
- After coating your chicken breasts in flour, dunk them in egg, ensuring all of the chicken is covered, and then roll them in bread crumbs until no more chicken is visible.
- Place the coated chicken breasts in a frying skillet over high heat with 6 to 8 tablespoons of oil.
- The patties can also be baked for 20 to 30 minutes, but we prefer to fry them for an added crunch.
- Lightly toast the brioche buns, then top with lettuce, and mayonnaise while the patties are cooking.
- Add the cooked patties on the brioche buns and serve with some chips, more mayo and ketchup.
Relish these delicious Chicken Mayo Burgers with salty french fries and some soft drinks on the side!