Creamy Chicken And Spinach Alfredo Lasagna: The Perfect Treat
- Team Slurpp
Updated : September 12, 2022 17:09 IST
A different yet delicious dish, perfect for weekend indulgence
Chicken And Spinach Alfredo Lasagna is an easy-to-make one-dish meal that’s appropriate for an entire meal or can be served with salad or toasted garlic bread. Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian Lasagnas are famous worldwide and are served in many restaurants. The dish is creamy and loaded with cheese. Every bite has a lot of flavours thanks to pesto.
Chicken spinach alfredo lasagna is a classic recipe that’s the perfect home-cooked meal for families of all sizes. It is an all-rounder recipe which can be served at any time of the day. This dish can be prepared in red sauce as well as white sauce and tastes delicious in both flavours. Here, it’s prepared in white sauce. Lasagna is a comfort dish, which is loved by kids as well as adults and is perfect to have on weekends.
Here’s the recipe for Creamy Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Lasagna.
Cooking time: 2 hrs
- 1 package of lasagna noodles
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 4 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 5 mushrooms (diced)
- 1 roasted chicken (shredded)
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach (rinsed)
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Take a pot and put water in it.
- Boil the water by adding a little amount of salt to it.
- Once done, cook lasagna noodles for approximately 8 to 10 minutes on a medium flame.
- Now, drain and rinse the noodles with cold water.
- In this step, take a saucepan and heat it on a low flame.
- Add heavy cream, cream of mushroom soup, parmesan cheese, and butter in it and mix them properly.
- Simmer and stir the ingredients frequently until well blended.
- Next, heat the olive oil in a skillet over a medium flame.
- Cook and stir the onion in olive oil until tender.
- Once the onion gets cooked, add garlic and mushrooms.
- Cook them for a while then add chicken as well.
- Next, let these ingredients cook for a while.
- Once they are cooked properly, season with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Now, coat the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with cream sauce mixture lightly.
- Layer it with 1/3 of the lasagna noodles, 1/2 cup ricotta, 1/2 of the spinach, 1/2 of the chicken mixture, and 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Once layered, top with 1/3 the cream sauce mixture and follow the same process until all the mixtures are fully used.
- Also, place the remaining noodles on top and spread the remaining sauce on it.
- Bake this lasagna for approximately 1 hour in the preheated oven, until they turn brown and bubbly.
- Top the mixture with the remaining mozzarella and keep baking it, until the cheese is melted properly and lightly browned
- Finally, the cheesy and delicious Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Lasagna is ready to be served.