It is a vibrant explosion of delicious strawberry taste and luscious chocolate flavour. This is ideal if you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen but yet want to wow your dear ones for a special occasion.
Take a mouthful of this chocolate strawberry pudding recipe and get ready to fall in love. It has a beautiful blend of sweetness and strong flavours, and it is smooth and creamy. Fresh strawberries are placed on top of a crisp-crust pudding that has been baked to the softest, moistest perfection. It is a vibrant explosion of delicious strawberry taste and luscious chocolate flavour. This is ideal if you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen but yet want to wow your dear ones for a special occasion like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, or a birthday too!
Here's how you can make this delicious dessert at home:
• 100 g dark chocolate
• 90 g salted butter, plus some for greasing the pan
• 4 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
• 2 eggs
• 70 g caster white sugar
• 50 g all-purpose flour
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• 100 g of strawberries
• Set the oven's temperature to 210 °C (410 °F).
• In a heat-resistant bowl, melt the chocolate.
• Stir in the butter after you've added it.
• The eggs and sugar should be combined in a separate bowl and whisked until the mixture is light, fluffy, and creamy.
• Fold the yoghurt into the egg mixture.
• Fold in the cooled chocolate after adding it to the egg mixture.
• When the mixture is nicely even, add the flour and baking powder.
• The mixture should be divided among the six buttered ramekins and then chilled for an hour.
• For 6 to 8 minutes, bake. Just allow the tops to settle.
• Sliced strawberries should be placed on top of each ramekin before serving.