Looking something to make for dinner? How about delicious chicken drumsticks? Here is a recipe of juicy and hard to resist chicken drumsticks that you can make for dinner!
The starting recipe for chicken drumsticks is simple to prepare. One of the most well-liked appetisers, this lip-smacking chicken dish only enhances the festive atmosphere with its mouthwatering flavours. These mouthwatering crispy, delectable Chicken Drumsticks may be made in only a few minutes. Here is a simple recipe for chicken drumsticks that you can cook at home with the provided instructions. Just check out the procedure and proceed as directed. All-purpose flour, black pepper, paprika, chile powder, and exquisite spice are liberally sprinkled on top of these mouthwatering chicken drumsticks. Additionally, a specific spice is used before baking this dish to enhance the flavour and aroma. This spicy delicacy will undoubtedly be a far healthier option than the market-available oil-fried chicken drumsticks. The best part is that you can add any ingredients you want to make it tastier. We are confident that your children will praise you if you serve it with their preferred sauces and dips. The greatest choice is to use this continental recipe!
1. 1/4 cup melted butter
2. 1 teaspoon paprika
3. 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
4. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
5. salt as required
6. 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning
7. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8. 12 chicken drumsticks
1. A quick and easy appetiser dish for chicken drumsticks may be made in a matter of minutes using widely available items. This recipe was traditionally prepared using the dry fry method. By using a microwave, we were able to duplicate this delectable recipe in a method that was considerably healthier. This method of preparation will preserve the flavours while utilising very little melted butter. Also acceptable is fat-free butter.
2. Clean and wash the chicken parts. Combine flour, black pepper, paprika, curry powder, and chicken spice in a sizable basin. To suit your taste, add salt. Set the oven to 230 degrees Celsius while you wait.
3. Once everything is ready, properly season the chicken drumsticks. After that, put them in a row on the baking dish that has been greased with half of the melted butter and covered with foil.
4. Bake the chicken for about 30 minutes, or at least until golden brown. Once thoroughly baked, remove from the oven, let it cool, and then serve it with your preferred dip. You can serve it with green chutney and some mouthwatering drinks if you enjoy Indian flavours.