Everyone has to fight a battle between early logins and wholesome breakfast. And most of the time, our work logins win, and empty stomachs lose. Hence, to win this struggle, almost everyone chooses 'bread' as their companion making work accessible. Some of the readily prepared bread breakfasts are toast and sandwiches. But the same breakfast cannot be made every day, so today we will tell you five easy bread recipes to prepare at home.
Bread pakoda: Pakoras are one of the favourite Indian breakfasts made in various types and ways. It is one of the most easily prepared recipes and delicious to devour.
How to make bread pakora at home?
- To make Bread Pakora, first cut the edges of the bread. After that, make besan batter.
- Add turmeric, chopped coriander leaves, green chillies, salt to the gram flour solution.
- Fill the potato filling in the centre of the bread and cut the bread into a triangle shape. Now dip it in the gram flour batter.
- After this, heat oil in a pan and deep fry, the gram flour wrapped bread.
- Fry till golden brown and then serve with sauce or green chutney.
Bread dahi vada: You must have eaten many dal dahi vadas, but today, we will tell you the recipe for 'dahi bada made out of bread'. You can make it home in very little time, i.e. in 15 minutes. This recipe is not only tasty but also good for health.
How to make bread dahi vada?
- Dip the bread in water and make balls out of it.
- Deep fry these balls and then soak them in curd.
- Add salt, spices and roasted cumin on top.
- You can further add some chopped fruits and nuts to it.
- To garnish, add chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Bread rolls: Everyone is well aware of bread rolls, but do you know several people order rather than making them at home? Here's how you can easily make these yummy rolls of bread at home.
How to prepare bread rolls at home?
To make bread rolls:
- Cut the edges of the bread and separate it.
- After this, mash the boiled potatoes, add garam masala, green chillies and chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix the mixture well and add salt as per your taste.
- After this, fill it in the bread, take it in your fist and make it in a round shape. Now deep fry it in oil and eat it with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Bread poha: You must have eaten many types of poha, but do you know you can also make poha with bread? It is effortless and delicious, so instead, it is made the same way as regular poha.
How to make bread poha at home?
- First, cut off the edges of the bread and also finely chop the onion and tomato.
- Put the kadhai on low flame and pour some oil in it. Along with this, add some mustard seeds and onions. Lightly fry them and then add turmeric to them.
- After dipping the bread lightly in water, crush it, put it in the pan, and then put tomatoes on top.
- After this, stir the ingredients in the pan for some time and then garnish with chopped coriander on top and serve.
Sweet French toast: You should make this sugary French toast with bread if you have a sweet tooth. It is tasty to eat, easy to make, and is also beneficial for health.
How to make sweet French toast sticks?
To make French toast:
- First, cut the sides of the bread and then spread cream and sugar in the middle.
- After that, grill it, and your sweet French toast is ready.