5 cloud kitchens that are serving delicious food in the capital right now
Updated : May 10, 2021 16:05 IST
We all love an excellent fine-dining experience, don’t we? Getting dressed up to go out and have a good time over drinks and food. But what about the days that you’re too lazy to take that plunge from the bed to the bath? Or maybe you’re too occupied with work and can’t cook.
That’s when these cloud kitchens are there at your service. The concept has been around in the Delhi-NCR region for quite some time now. And trust me, some of them serve delicious food that’s worth a try. Cloud kitchens are low-cost kitchens that are rented out and operated to prepare meals delivered by an aggregator like Zomato or Swiggy. It’s a great start for budding entrepreneurs in the hospitality business.
Here are some hand-picked cloud kitchens that you should try if you’re in the capital city.
1. Karate Kitchen
One-stop destination for all your Asian cravings, Karate Kitchen, is what you’ve been looking for. From Prawns to Dimsums, everything is served to you spicy hot.
· Highly Recommended: Prawns Har Gao, Thai Red Curry, Chilly Chicken
· Price: Rs. 950 for two
Craving Burgers tonight? Order from the scrumptious range of burgers at Burgerama served with unique homemade sauces, and that’s not even the best part. They’re open till 4 a.m., so don’t worry if you wake to dream of burgers in the middle of the night.
· Highly Recommended: Bacon Triple Cheese Burger, The Bender, Onion Rings
· Price: Rs. 600 for two
3. Sweet Truth
Whenever something good happens to us, what comes to our mind first? Kuch meetha ho Jaye. And what do we do when we are feeling low? Dive ourselves in tubs of ice creams. This cloud kitchen right here is dropping some Sweet Truth Bombs that you’ll love.
· Highly Recommended: Chocolate Decadence, Cheesecake, Pancakes
· Price: Rs. 400 for two
4. Pizza on My Plate (POMP)
· Do you also fight with your sibling for that last slice of pizza? Don’t be embarrassed because that’s the mark of a true pizza lover. This means you are going to drool over the wide variety of pizzas that POMP has to offer, up until 4 in the morning. Say what?
· Highly Recommended: Barbeque Pizza, Chicken Calzone, Garlic Pizza Bread
· Price: Rs. 600 for two
5. Meat Stock Exchange (MSE)
· Meat Stock Exchange (MSE) will take you by surprise by the diverse range of processed to semi-processed and raw meat products they have. Apart from that, their pay-by-weight policy makes it super easy to order food in bulk for occasions like a party or a family get-together. They have some succulent kebabs and biryanis on their menu too.
· Highly Recommended: Chilly Chicken, Butter Chicken, Achari Paneer Tikka
· It has a diverse price range due to variation is ready to cook and prepared items.