2 Refreshing Flavoured Iced Teas That You Can Make In Less 10 Minutes
- Gatika Pal
Updated : June 07, 2022 04:06 IST
Have you ever tried making your own flavoured iced tea recipe at home? Check out what flavours are they.
Iced tea is a perfect drink for summers and it can be quickly made anywhere with minimal ingredients. If you’re looking to put a unique spin on a refreshing summer drink then try these flavoured ice tea recipes as they are perfect for enjoying on the patio by yourself. Ice tea keeps you hydrated and satiated. Try these recipes at home and enjoy a refreshing glass of chilled ice tea in the two fruity flavours.
Basil Raspberry Ice Tea
The combination of beautiful basil and fresh raspberries lend bright colour and refreshing taste. If you love to make a fun fizz drink for parties, must try this version of ice tea.
- 3 cups of fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves (coarsely chopped)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 black tea bags
- 1-liter water or 750 ml of sparkling rose wine
- Ice cubes
How To Make Basil Raspberry Ice Tea:
- Take a large saucepan, combine the raspberries, sugar, basil with lime juice. Use a masher to mash the berries and cook them on medium heat until the berries extracted their juice. It almost takes 7-8 minutes.
- Once it is done, remove from the heat and then add tea bags. Cover and steep it for 10-15 minutes. Strain or discard the tea bags and raspberry seeds.
- Transfer the mixture to a pitcher of water. Cover it and refrigerate it until serving.
- Just before serving, lastly, add wine and serve over ice, garnish it with basil leaves and chopped raspberries.
Coconut Lime Ice Tea
As being coconut water is naturally sweet and healthy by adding fresh lime juice makes a perfect addition which balances out the flavours. Add in a tea bag or two, you have got a great iced tea flavoured recipe at home.
- 2 black tea bags
- 1 lime (thinly sliced)
- 4 cups coconut water
How To Make Coconut Lime Iced Tea:
- Take a pitcher or a 1-quart mason jar, add black tea bags, and sliced limes.
- Pour the coconut water into it and allow it to steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Once it is done remove the tea bags, transfer them into the fridge to completely chill for 2-3 hours to release their flavours.
- Before serving add honey and serve chilled.