Tikkar Parantha Recipe
About Tikkar Parantha Recipe:
Rajasthani Unleavened rotis of wheat and maize flour, Tikkar is a mouth-watering delicacy from the dessert province of Rajasthan. Cooked with ghee and loaded with spices. All that id one is the equal portions of flour is mixed with onions, tomatoes and other used vegatbles and then spiced up and cooked in loads of butter. The dish is simple to make and healthy to be included in your diet.
- 20 mins
- 15 Ingredients
Ingredients for Tikkar Parantha Recipe
- 0.17 cup corn flour
- 0.17 cup chickpea flour
- 0.17 cup whole wheat
- As required Salt
- 0.08 teaspoon Turmeric
- 0.33 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 0.33 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 0.17 cup finely chopped onions
- 0.17 cup grated tomatoes
- 0.17 teaspoon grated ginger
- 0.67 No.s chopped green chillies
- 0.67 tablespoon Coriander
- 0.33 tablespoon Pickle
- 0.17 teaspoon garam masala
- 0.67 teaspoon clarified butter/ ghee
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Tikkar Parantha Recipe
1. Take a bowl and add all dry ingredients in it.
2. Mix well and add onions, tomatoes, ginger, pickle, chillies, coriander, garam masala and ghee in it.
3. Knead the dough. Make small doughballs and roll into circles.
5. Put pressure and finely chopped tomatoes and coriander leaves.
6. Rub some dry flour and roll it again so the tomatoes and coriander stick to it.
7. Grease a pan with some clarified butter and cook the paranthas from both the sides.