Strawberry Chocolate Popsicles Recipe
About Strawberry Chocolate Popsicles Recipe:
An ice pop is a water or milk-based frozen snack on a stick. Unlike ice cream or sorbet, which are whipped while freezing to prevent ice crystal formation. Wash and pat dry the strawberries and then blend them with some sugar and cream, freeze them for 12 hours and the mouth watering popsicles are reasy to be invaded. it is na popular childrens treat mostly famous in the United States.
- 30 mins
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients for Strawberry Chocolate Popsicles Recipe
- 0.17 kilogram strawberry
- 50 milliliter cream
- 50 milliliter Milk
- 0.08 cup Sugar
- 0.33 cup choco chips
- As required Rainbow Sprinkle
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Strawberry Chocolate Popsicles Recipe
1. Cut the strawberries and add them in the blender with milk, cream and sugar to make a smooth milkshake.
2. Pour the strawberry milkshake in the popsicle mould and insert the sticks.
3. Freeze the popsicles for 6 hours.
4. Take chocochips and melt them in the microwave with 30 seconds intervals.
5. Dip the popsicles in melted chocolate and lay flat on butter paper.
6. Sprinkle some rainbow sprinkle on top.