Steamed Healthy Chana Chaat Recipe
About Steamed Healthy Chana Chaat Recipe:
- 45 mins
- 14 Ingredients
Ingredients for Steamed Healthy Chana Chaat Recipe
- 0.33 cup soaked chole(chickpeas)
- 0.33 cup black chana (chickpeas)soaked
- 0.33 cup peanut soaked
- 0.33 g Big onion chopped
- 0.33 Pieces Tomato chopped
- 0.33 Pieces Cucumber chopped
- 0.08 cup Finely chopped coriander
- 0.08 cup finely chopped spring garlic
- 0.33 tsp Lemon juice
- as required Salt
- 0.33 g reen chilli chopped
- 0.17 tsp Cumin powder
- 0.17 tsp Blacksalt
- 0.17 tsp Red chilli powder
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Steamed Healthy Chana Chaat Recipe
Steamed all in different containers chole,black chana and peanut for 30-mins.
Chop all the other ingredients mentioned above and keep ready.
Mix all steamed and chopped ingredients in a bowl mix well.
Serve ready Healthy steamed Chana Chaat in a bowl and enjoy. Garnish with garlic flowers and lemon slice.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team