Sis Kebab Recipe
About Sis Kebab Recipe:
A quick, mouth watering recipe prepared from marinating chicken in ginger- garrlic juice, yogurt, oil, tomato paste. Seasoned with salt,pepper and grilled.
- 19 Ingredients
Ingredients for Sis Kebab Recipe
- 1 big boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon 1 each cumin, sweet or hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon less than black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kori
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- As required cherry tomatoes, sweet green and red peppers
- As required big wooden skewers
- As required For The Potato Side Dish
- 4-5 medium size potatoes
- 1 teaspoon less than salt
- flakes sweet paprika or red pepper
- 1-2 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4-5 tablespoon olive oil
- As required baking paper for the baking tray
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Sis Kebab Recipe
Wash the chicken in cold water.
Cut it into cubes.
Make pulp of onions and garlic.
Stain the juice from the pulp with a strainer.
Discard the pulp.
In a bowl combine the onion -garlic juice, yogurt, oil, tomato paste, black pepper and salt.
Add the cubed pieces and coat with paste.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Preheat the griller.
After this put the pieces in the sticks to grill
And sprinkle some salt.
Also add oregano to it