Sing topra pak Recipe
About Sing Topra Pak Recipe:
- 30 mins
- 8 Ingredients
Ingredients for Sing topra pak Recipe
- 50 grams greated dry coconut
- 50 grams Groundnuts
- 75 grams Sugar
- 1/20 cup Fresh cream
- 1/10 cup one cup of milk
- 5 grams almond and cashews
- 1/20 cup Of ghee
- 1/10 tsp Cardamom powder
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Sing Topra Pak Recipe
1. In a saucepan take sugar,milk and add some water and boil it to make one tire chashni.
2. When chashni Gates ready add coconut powder,crushed peda, elaichi powder and mix it properly
3. Now add two teaspoon of ghee and mix it properly. Ghee make it crispy and more tasty and soft as well.
4. When the mixture gets ready cool it down in a greased plate.
5. When it gets cool down completely make square pieces and serve.
1. Roast groundnuts on low flame and remove shells and make a fine powder.
2. In a saucepan take sugar, milk, fresh cream and some water to make one tar chashni.
3. When chashni gets ready one by one add greated coconut powder, groundnut, Cashew and Almonds, cardamom powder and two teaspoon of ghee and mix them properly Till they get mixed.
4. Greece a plate with little ghee in spread the prepared mixture on it. make level and let it be cool down.
5. When it gets cool down make square pieces.
6. This Sing topra pak is ready to serve. this sweet can be also used in fast.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team